Youngsters’ Opinions and Attitudes toward the Use of Electric Bicycles in Israel
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Elliot Fishman & Christopher Cherry, 2016. "E-bikes in the Mainstream: Reviewing a Decade of Research," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(1), pages 72-91, January.
- Yeran Sun & Amin Mobasheri & Xuke Hu & Weikai Wang, 2017. "Investigating Impacts of Environmental Factors on the Cycling Behavior of Bicycle-Sharing Users," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(6), pages 1-12, June.
- Cherry, Christopher & Cervero, Robert, 2007. "Use characteristics and mode choice behavior of electric bike users in China," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 247-257, May.
- Elias, Wafa & Benjamin, Julian & Shiftan, Yoram, 2015. "Gender differences in activity and travel behavior in the Arab world," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 19-27.
- Geoffrey Rose, 2012. "E-bikes and urban transportation: emerging issues and unresolved questions," Transportation, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 81-96, January.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Ziwen Ling & Christopher R. Cherry & John H. MacArthur & Jonathan X. Weinert, 2017. "Differences of Cycling Experiences and Perceptions between E-Bike and Bicycle Users in the United States," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(9), pages 1-18, September.
- Esther Salmeron-Manzano & Francisco Manzano-Agugliaro, 2018. "The Electric Bicycle: Worldwide Research Trends," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(7), pages 1-16, July.
- Ton, Danique & Duives, Dorine, 2021. "Understanding long-term changes in commuter mode use of a pilot featuring free e-bike trials," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 134-144.
- Thomas, Alainna, 2016. "A More Sustainable Minivan? An Exploratory Study of Electric Bicycle Use by San Francisco Bay Area Families," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt6g79m3xx, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Wells, Peter & Lin, Xiao, 2015. "Spontaneous emergence versus technology management in sustainable mobility transitions: Electric bicycles in China," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 371-383.
- Jun Li & Jiachao Shen & Bicen Jia, 2021. "Exploring Intention to Use Shared Electric Bicycles by the Extended Theory of Planned Behavior," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(8), pages 1-13, April.
- van Lierop, D. & Soemers, J. & Hoeke, L. & Liu, G. & Chen, Z. & Ettema, D. & Kruijf, J., 2020. "Wayfinding for cycle highways: Assessing e-bike users' experiences with wayfinding along a cycle highway in the Netherlands," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 88(C).
- Zhao, Chunli & Nielsen, Thomas Alexander Sick & Olafsson, Anton Stahl & Carstensen, Trine Agervig & Meng, Xiaoying, 2018. "Urban form, demographic and socio-economic correlates of walking, cycling, and e-biking: Evidence from eight neighborhoods in Beijing," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 102-112.
- Tang, Tie-Qiao & Luo, Xiao-Feng & Zhang, Jian & Chen, Liang, 2018. "Modeling electric bicycle’s lane-changing and retrograde behaviors," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 490(C), pages 1377-1386.
- Genikomsakis, Konstantinos N. & Galatoulas, Nikolaos-Fivos & Ioakimidis, Christos S., 2021. "Towards the development of a hotel-based e-bike rental service: Results from a stated preference survey and techno-economic analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 215(PA).
- Yao Yao & Linwei Liu & Zibin Guo & Ziheng Liu & Huiyu Zhou, 2018. "Experimental Study on Shared Bike Use Behavior under Bounded Rational Theory and Credit Supervision Mechanism," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(1), pages 1-23, December.
- Ou, Hui & Tang, Tie-Qiao & Rui, Ying-Xu & Zhou, Jie-Ming, 2018. "Electric bicycle management and control at a signalized intersection," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 512(C), pages 1000-1008.
- de Kruijf, Joost & van der Waerden, Peter & Feng, Tao & Böcker, Lars & van Lierop, Dea & Ettema, Dick & Dijst, Martin, 2021. "Integrated weather effects on e-cycling in daily commuting: A longitudinal evaluation of weather effects on e-cycling in the Netherlands," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 148(C), pages 305-315.
- Lin, Xiao & Wells, Peter & Sovacool, Benjamin K., 2018. "The death of a transport regime? The future of electric bicycles and transportation pathways for sustainable mobility in China," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 255-267.
- Yide Liu & Ivan Ka Wai Lai, 2020. "The Effects of Environmental Policy and the Perception of Electric Motorcycles on the Acceptance of Electric Motorcycles: An Empirical Study in Macau," SAGE Open, , vol. 10(1), pages 21582440198, January.
- Khashayar Kazemzadeh & Aliaksei Laureshyn & Lena Winslott Hiselius & Enrico Ronchi, 2020. "Expanding the Scope of the Bicycle Level-of-Service Concept: A Review of the Literature," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(7), pages 1-30, April.
- Ou, Hui & Tang, Tie-Qiao & Rui, Ying-Xu & Zhou, Jie-Ming, 2018. "Modeling electric bicycle’s abnormal behavior at a signalized intersection," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 511(C), pages 218-231.
- Steve O’Hern & Nora Estgfaeller, 2020. "A Scientometric Review of Powered Micromobility," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(22), pages 1-21, November.
- Zhiwei Chen & Yucong Hu & Jutint Li & Xing Wu, 2020. "Optimal Deployment of Electric Bicycle Sharing Stations: Model Formulation and Solution Technique," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 99-136, March.
- Xingchen Yan & Tao Wang & Xiaofei Ye & Jun Chen & Zhen Yang & Hua Bai, 2018. "Recommended Widths for Separated Bicycle Lanes Considering Abreast Riding and Overtaking," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(9), pages 1-16, September.
More about this item
Keywordse-bicycles; youngsters; behaviors; attitudes; risks;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:12:p:4352-:d:184798. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: XML Conversion Team (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.