Decision and Performance Analysis of a Price-Setting Manufacturer with Options under a Flexible-Cap Emission Trading Scheme (ETS)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marliese Uhrig-Homburg & Michael Wagner, 2008. "Derivative Instruments in the EU Emissions Trading Scheme â€” An Early Market Perspective," Energy & Environment, , vol. 19(5), pages 635-655, September.
- Marc Chesney & Luca Taschini, 2012. "The Endogenous Price Dynamics of Emission Allowances and an Application to CO 2 Option Pricing," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(5), pages 447-475, November.
- Qi, Xiangtong & Bard, Jonathan F. & Yu, Gang, 2004. "Supply chain coordination with demand disruptions," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 301-312, August.
- S. Du & F. Ma & Z. Fu & L. Zhu & J. Zhang, 2015. "Game-theoretic analysis for an emission-dependent supply chain in a ‘cap-and-trade’ system," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 228(1), pages 135-149, May.
- Chevallier, Julien & Ielpo, Florian & Mercier, Ludovic, 2009. "Risk aversion and institutional information disclosure on the European carbon market: A case-study of the 2006 compliance event," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 15-28, January.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4221 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Charles X. & Webster, Scott, 2009. "The loss-averse newsvendor problem," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 93-105, February.
- Nicholas C. Petruzzi & Maqbool Dada, 1999. "Pricing and the Newsvendor Problem: A Review with Extensions," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 47(2), pages 183-194, April.
- Zhou, P. & Wang, M., 2016. "Carbon dioxide emissions allocation: A review," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 47-59.
- Cong, Ren & Lo, Alex Y., 2017. "Emission trading and carbon market performance in Shenzhen, China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 193(C), pages 414-425.
- Xu, Xiaoping & Zhang, Wei & He, Ping & Xu, Xiaoyan, 2017. "Production and pricing problems in make-to-order supply chain with cap-and-trade regulation," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 66(PB), pages 248-257.
- repec:wly:navres:v:53:y:2006:i:2:p:117-136 is not listed on IDEAS
- Earl O. Heady & Martin H. Yeh, 1959. "National and Regional Demand Functions for Fertilizer," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 41(2), pages 332-348.
More about this item
Keywordsdecision analysis; option contracts; emission trading scheme (ETS); risk management; carbon asset management;
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:10:p:3681-:d:175585. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.