Conceptualizing Organizational Domains of Community Empowerment through Empowerment Evaluation in Estonian Communities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Makara, Peter, 1994. "Policy implications of differential health status in East and West Europe. The case of Hungary," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 1295-1302, November.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/10510 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pearsol, James A., 1987. "Justifying conclusions in naturalistic evaluations: An interpretive perspective," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 335-341, January.
- Janssens, Wendy, 2010. "Women's Empowerment and the Creation of Social Capital in Indian Villages," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 974-988, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jenni Hyvärinen & Marita Vos, 2015. "Developing a Conceptual Framework for Investigating Communication Supporting Community Resilience," Societies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(3), pages 1-15, July.
More about this item
Keywordscommunity empowerment; evaluation; Estonia; Eastern Europe;
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
- P - Economic Systems
- P0 - Economic Systems - - General
- P1 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems
- P2 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies
- P3 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions
- P4 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems
- P5 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsoctx:v:1:y:2011:i:1:p:3-29:d:12836. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: http://www.mdpi.com/ .