Developing a Conceptual Framework for Investigating Communication Supporting Community Resilience
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Julia Roloff, 2008. "Learning from Multi-Stakeholder Networks: Issue-Focussed Stakeholder Management," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 82(1), pages 233-250, September.
- Helen Boon & Alison Cottrell & David King & Robert Stevenson & Joanne Millar, 2012. "Bronfenbrenner’s bioecological theory for modelling community resilience to natural disasters," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 60(2), pages 381-408, January.
- Anu Kasmel & Pernille Tanggaard, 2011. "Conceptualizing Organizational Domains of Community Empowerment through Empowerment Evaluation in Estonian Communities," Societies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 1(1), pages 1-27, June.
More about this item
Keywordscommunity approach; community resilience; citizen response; response network;
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
- P - Economic Systems
- P0 - Economic Systems - - General
- P1 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems
- P2 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies
- P3 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions
- P4 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems
- P5 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsoctx:v:5:y:2015:i:3:p:583-597:d:52654. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.