The Impact of Systemic Risk on the Diversification Benefits of a Risk Portfolio
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Busse, Marc & Dacorogna, Michel & Kratz, Marie, 2013. "The Impact of Systemic Risk on the Diversification Benefits of a Risk Portfolio," ESSEC Working Papers WP1321, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Marc Busse & Michel Dacorogna & Marie Kratz, 2013. "The Impact of Systemic Risk on the Diversification Benefits of a Risk Portfolio," Working Papers hal-00914844, HAL.
- Marc Busse & Michel Dacorogna & Marie Kratz, 2013. "The impact of systemic risk on the diversification benefits of a risk portfolio," Papers 1312.0506, arXiv.org.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:fip:fedhpr:y:2010:i:may:p:65-71 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martinez-Miera, David & Suarez, Javier, 2012. "A Macroeconomic Model of Endogenous Systemic Risk Taking," CEPR Discussion Papers 9134, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Viral V. Acharya & Lasse H. Pedersen & Thomas Philippon & Matthew Richardson, 2010. "Measuring systemic risk," Working Paper 1002, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Darrell Duffie, 2013.
"Systemic Risk Exposures: A 10-by-10-by-10 Approach,"
NBER Chapters,in: Risk Topography: Systemic Risk and Macro Modeling, pages 47-56
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Darrell Duffie, 2011. "Systemic Risk Exposures: A 10-by-10-by-10 Approach," NBER Working Papers 17281, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giglio, Stefano & Kelly, Bryan & Pruitt, Seth, 2016.
"Systemic risk and the macroeconomy: An empirical evaluation,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 119(3), pages 457-471.
- Stefano Giglio & Bryan T. Kelly & Seth Pruitt, 2015. "Systemic Risk and the Macroeconomy: An Empirical Evaluation," NBER Working Papers 20963, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:hal:journl:hal-00921283 is not listed on IDEAS
- Monica Billio & Mila Getmansky & Andrew W. Lo & Loriana Pelizzon, 2010.
"Econometric Measures of Systemic Risk in the Finance and Insurance Sectors,"
NBER Chapters,in: Market Institutions and Financial Market Risk
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Monica Billio & Mila Getmansky & Andrew W. Lo & Loriana Pelizzon, 2010. "Econometric Measures of Systemic Risk in the Finance and Insurance Sectors," NBER Working Papers 16223, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rama Cont & Amal Moussa & Edson B Santos, 2013. "Network structure and systemic risk in banking systems," Post-Print hal-00912018, HAL.
- Philippe Artzner & Freddy Delbaen & Jean-Marc Eber & David Heath, 1999. "Coherent Measures of Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 203-228.
- Susanne Emmer & Dirk Tasche, 2003. "Calculating credit risk capital charges with the one-factor model," Papers cond-mat/0302402, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2005.
- Susanne Emmer & Marie Kratz & Dirk Tasche, 2013. "What is the best risk measure in practice? A comparison of standard measures," Papers 1312.1645, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2015.
- Viral V. Acharya, 2010. "Measuring systemic risk," Proceedings 1140, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Suzanne Emmer & Marie Kratz & Dirk Tasche, 2013. "What Is the Best Risk Measure in Practice? A Comparison of Standard Measures," Working Papers hal-00921283, HAL.
- Feng, Runhuan & Shimizu, Yasutaka, 2016. "Applications of central limit theorems for equity-linked insurance," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 138-148.
- Isshaq, Zangina & Faff, Robert, 2016. "Does the uncertainty of firm-level fundamentals help explain cross-sectional differences in liquidity commonality?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 153-161.
More about this item
Keywordsdiversification; expected shortfall; investment risk; insurance premium; risk loading; risk measure; risk management; risk portfolio; stochastic model; systemic risk; value-at-risk;
- C - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods
- G0 - Financial Economics - - General
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
- M2 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics
- M4 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting
- K2 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jrisks:v:2:y:2014:i:3:p:260-276:d:37965. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: http://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.