Fréchet Distribution Applied to Salary Incomes in Spain from 1999 to 2014. An Engineering Approach to Changes in Salaries’ Distribution
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Josep Pijoan-Mas & Virginia Sanchez-Marcos, 2010. "Spain is Different: Falling Trends of Inequality," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 13(1), pages 154-178, January.
- Sohn, Alexander & Klein, Nadja & Kneib, Thomas, 2014.
"A new semiparametric approach to analysing conditional income distributions,"
Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers
192, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Alexander Sohn & Nadja Klein & Thomas Kneib, 2014. "A New Semiparametric Approach to Analysing Conditional Income Distributions," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 676, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Ekaterina Selezneva & Philippe Van Kerm, 2016.
"A distribution-sensitive examination of the gender wage gap in Germany,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 14(1), pages 21-40, March.
- Ekaterina Selezneva & Philippe Van Kerm, 2016. "A distribution-sensitive examination of the gender wage gap in Germany," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 14(1), pages 21-40, March.
- Jagielski, Maciej & Kutner, Ryszard, 2013. "Modelling of income distribution in the European Union with the Fokker–Planck equation," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(9), pages 2130-2138.
- Lun, Isaac Y.F & Lam, Joseph C, 2000. "A study of Weibull parameters using long-term wind observations," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 145-153.
- Asplund, Rita & Barth, Erling (ed.), . "Education and Wage Inequality in Europe. A Literature Review," ETLA B, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy, number 212.
- Kleiber, Christian, 2007. "A Guide to the Dagum Distributions," Working papers 2007/23, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- McDonald, James B & Ransom, Michael R, 1979. "Functional Forms, Estimation Techniques and the Distribution of Income," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(6), pages 1513-1525, November.
- Juan Mora & Antonia Febrer, 2005. "Wage Distribution In Spain, 1994-1999: An Application Of A Flexible Estimator Of Conditional Distributions," Working Papers. Serie EC 2005-04, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
More about this item
KeywordsSpanish economy; salary distribution; parametric modelling; Fréchet distribution; minimum wage;
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
- F - International Economics
- I - Health, Education, and Welfare
- J - Labor and Demographic Economics
- O - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jecomi:v:5:y:2017:i:2:p:14-:d:97287. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: http://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.