A look at real housing prices and incomes: some implications for housing affordability and quality
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Joseph Gyourko & Joseph Tracy, "undated". "A Look at Real Housing Prices and Incomes: Some Implications for Housing Affordability and Quality," Zell/Lurie Center Working Papers 324, Wharton School Samuel Zell and Robert Lurie Real Estate Center, University of Pennsylvania.
References listed on IDEAS
- Joe Peek & James A. Wilcox, 1991.
"The Measurement and Determinants of Single‐Family House Prices,"
Real Estate Economics,
American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 19(3), pages 353-382, September.
- James A. Wilcox & Joe Peek, 1991. "The measurement and determinants of single-family house prices," Working Papers 91-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, revised 1991.
- Gruber, J., 1992.
"State Mandated Benefits and Employer Provided Health Insurance,"
92-18, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Jonathan Gruber, 1992. "State Mandated Benefits and Employer Provided Health Insurance," NBER Working Papers 4239, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lawrence D. Jones, 1989. "Current Wealth and Tenure Choice," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 17(1), pages 17-40, March.
- Case, Bradford & Quigley, John M, 1991. "The Dynamics of Real Estate Prices," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 73(1), pages 50-58, February.
- Patric H. Hendershott & Thomas G. Thibodeau, 1990. "The Relationship between Median and Constant Quality House Prices: Implications for Setting FHA Loan Limits," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 18(3), pages 323-334, September.
- Crone, Theodore M. & Voith, Richard P., 1992.
"Estimating house price appreciation: A comparison of methods,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 324-338, December.
- Richard Voith & Theodore M. Crone, 1992. "Estimating house price appreciation: a comparison of methods," Working Papers 92-21, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 1992.
- Levy, Frank & Murnane, Richard J, 1992. "U.S. Earnings Levels and Earnings Inequality: A Review of Recent Trends and Proposed Explanations," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(3), pages 1333-1381, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jhouse:v:45:y:2019:i:c:2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jordan Rappaport, 2008. "The affordability of homeownership to middle-income Americans," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue qiv, pages 65-95.
- Danielle E. Rabkin & Timothy K.M. Beatty, 2007. "Does VQA Certification Matter? A Hedonic Analysis," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 33(3), pages 299-314, September.
- Liu, Sezhu & Hite, Diane, 2013. "Measuring the Effect of Green Space on Property Value: An Application of the Hedonic Spatial Quantile Regression," 2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida 143045, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Matlack, Janna L. & Vigdor, Jacob L., 2008.
"Do rising tides lift all prices? Income inequality and housing affordability,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 212-224, September.
- Janna L. Matlack & Jacob L. Vigdor, 2006. "Do Rising Tides Lift All Prices? Income Inequality and Housing Affordability," NBER Working Papers 12331, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marcus Dittrich & Wolfgang Gerstenberger & Beate Henschel & Gunther Markwardt & Carsten Pohl & Heinz Schmalholz & Marcel Thum, 2004. "Demographische Entwicklung im Freistaat Sachsen : Analyse und Strategien zum Bevölkerungsrückgang auf dem Arbeitsmarkt ; Gutachten im Auftrag der Sächsischen Staatskanzlei," ifo Dresden Studien, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 36.
- Lynn M. Fisher & Henry O. Pollakowski & Jeffrey Zabel, 2009. "Amenity‐Based Housing Affordability Indexes," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 37(4), pages 705-746, December.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:58932 is not listed on IDEAS
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednep:y:1999:i:sep:p:63-77:n:v.5no.3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.