Macroeconomic implications of shifts in the relative demand for skills
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lawrence F. Katz & Kevin M. Murphy, 1992.
"Changes in Relative Wages, 1963–1987: Supply and Demand Factors,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 107(1), pages 35-78.
- Lawrence F. Katz & Kevin M. Murphy, 1991. "Changes in Relative Wages, 1963-1987: Supply and Demand Factors," NBER Working Papers 3927, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Katz, L.F. & Murphy, K.M., 1991. "Changes in Relative Wages, 1963-1987: Supply and Demand Factors," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1580, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berthold, Norbert & Fehn, Rainer, 1999. "Aggressive Lohnpolitik, überschießende Kapitalintensität und steigende Arbeitslosigkeit: können Investivlöhne für Abhilfe sorgen?," Discussion Paper Series 28, Julius Maximilian University of Würzburg, Chair of Economic Order and Social Policy.
- David A. Brauer, 1995. "Using regional variation to explain widening earnings differentials by educational attainment," Research Paper 9521, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Norbert Berthold & Rainer Fehn & Eric Thode, 2002. "Falling Labor Share and Rising Unemployment: Long-Run Consequences of Institutional Shocks?," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 3(4), pages 431-459, November.
- Thorbecke, Willem, 2001. "Estimating the effects of disinflationary monetary policy on minorities," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 51-66, January.
- Angelo Siddi, 2002. "L'evoluzione della divisione del lavoro in Italia nellÕepoca della new," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 55(220), pages 387-413.
- Elissa Braunstein, 2013. "Central bank policy and gender," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research on Gender and Economic Life, chapter 21, pages 345-358 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Willem Thorebeck, 1998. "The Distributional Effects of Disinflationary Monetary Policy," Macroeconomics 9812002, EconWPA.
- Willem Thorbeck, 1997. "Disinflationary Monetary Policy and the Distribution of Income," Macroeconomics 9711008, EconWPA.
- Klaus Waelde, 1996. "Lifetime learning, biased technological change and the evolution of wages in the U.S. 1960 - 1990," Labor and Demography 9601001, EconWPA.
More about this item
KeywordsEducation ; Labor supply ; Unemployment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednep:y:1995:i:jan:p:48-53:n:v.1.no.1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.