Macroeconomic implications of shifts in the relative demand for skills
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lawrence F. Katz & Kevin M. Murphy, 1992.
"Changes in Relative Wages, 1963–1987: Supply and Demand Factors,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 107(1), pages 35-78.
- Lawrence F. Katz & Kevin M. Murphy, 1991. "Changes in Relative Wages, 1963-1987: Supply and Demand Factors," NBER Working Papers 3927, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Katz, L.F. & Murphy, K.M., 1991. "Changes in Relative Wages, 1963-1987: Supply and Demand Factors," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1580, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berthold, Norbert & Fehn, Rainer, 1999. "Aggressive Lohnpolitik, überschießende Kapitalintensität und steigende Arbeitslosigkeit: können Investivlöhne für Abhilfe sorgen?," Discussion Paper Series 28, Julius Maximilian University of Würzburg, Chair of Economic Order and Social Policy.
- David A. Brauer, 1995. "Using regional variation to explain widening earnings differentials by educational attainment," Research Paper 9521, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Norbert Berthold & Rainer Fehn & Eric Thode, 2002. "Falling Labor Share and Rising Unemployment: Long-Run Consequences of Institutional Shocks?," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 3(4), pages 431-459, November.
- Thorbecke, Willem, 2001. "Estimating the effects of disinflationary monetary policy on minorities," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 51-66, January.
- Angelo Siddi, 2002. "L'evoluzione della divisione del lavoro in Italia nellÕepoca della new," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 55(220), pages 387-413.
- Elissa Braunstein, 2013. "Central bank policy and gender," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research on Gender and Economic Life, chapter 21, pages 345-358 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Willem Thorebeck, 1998. "The Distributional Effects of Disinflationary Monetary Policy," Macroeconomics 9812002, EconWPA.
- Willem Thorbeck, 1997. "Disinflationary Monetary Policy and the Distribution of Income," Macroeconomics 9711008, EconWPA.
- Klaus Waelde, 1996. "Lifetime learning, biased technological change and the evolution of wages in the U.S. 1960 - 1990," Labor and Demography 9601001, EconWPA.
More about this item
KeywordsEducation ; Labor supply ; Unemployment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednep:y:1995:i:jan:p:48-53:n:v.1.no.1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .