The failure resolution of Lehman Brothers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruche, Max & González-Aguado, Carlos, 2010.
"Recovery rates, default probabilities, and the credit cycle,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 754-764, April.
- Bruche, Max & Gonzalez-Aguado, Carlos, 2006. "Recovery rates, default probabilities and the credit cycle," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24524, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Max Bruche & Carlos González-Aguado, 2006. "Recovery Rates, Default Probabilities and the Credit Cycle," Working Papers wp2006_0612, CEMFI.
- Carlos González-Aguado & Max Bruche, 2006. "Recovery Rates, Default Probabilities and the Credit Cycle," FMG Discussion Papers dp572, Financial Markets Group.
- Acharya, Viral V. & Bharath, Sreedhar T. & Srinivasan, Anand, 2007. "Does industry-wide distress affect defaulted firms? Evidence from creditor recoveries," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(3), pages 787-821, September.
- Bliss, Robert R. & Kaufman, George G., 2006. "Derivatives and systemic risk: Netting, collateral, and closeout," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 55-70, April.
- Edward I. Altman & Brooks Brady & Andrea Resti & Andrea Sironi, 2005. "The Link between Default and Recovery Rates: Theory, Empirical Evidence, and Implications," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(6), pages 2203-2228, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Biais, Bruno & Heider, Florian & Hoerova, Marie, 2018.
"Variation margins, fire sales, and information-constrained optimality,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
13192, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Biais, Bruno & Heider, Florian & Hoerova, Marie, 2018. "Variation margins, fire sales, and information-constrained optimality," Working Paper Series 2191, European Central Bank.
- Bruno Biais, 2016.
"Optimal margins and equilibrium prices,"
2016 Meeting Papers
270, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Biais, Bruno & Heider, Florian & Hoerova, Marie, 2017. "Optimal margins and equilibrium prices," IDEI Working Papers 875, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Biais, Bruno & Heider, Florian & Hoerova, Marie, 2017. "Optimal margins and equilibrium prices," TSE Working Papers 17-819, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
More about this item
KeywordsChapter 11; derivatives;
- G33 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Bankruptcy; Liquidation
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednep:00016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.