Social security and the consumer price index for the elderly
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Erica L. Groshen & Thomas Klitgaard, 2002. "Live long and prosper: challenges ahead for an aging population," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 8(Feb).
- David E. Lebow & Jeremy B. Rudd, 2003. "Measurement Error in the Consumer Price Index: Where Do We Stand?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 41(1), pages 159-201, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Casper Ewijk & Maikel Volkerink, 2012.
"Will Ageing Lead to a Higher Real Exchange Rate for the Netherlands?,"
Springer, vol. 160(1), pages 59-80, March.
- Casper van Ewijk & Maikel Volkerink, 2011. "Will ageing lead to a higher real exchange rate for the Netherlands?," CPB Discussion Paper 197, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Bart Hobijn & David Lagakos, 2005. "Inflation Inequality In The United States," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 51(4), pages 581-606, December.
- Gopi Shah Goda & John B. Shoven & Sita Nataraj Slavov, 2011.
"How Well Are Social Security Recipients Protected from Inflation?,"
NBER Chapters,in: Investigations in the Economics of Aging, pages 119-139
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Goda, Gopi Shah & Shoven, John B. & Slavov, Sita Nataraj, 2011. "How Well Are Social Security Recipients Protected From Inflation?," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 64(2), pages 429-449, June.
- Gopi Shah Goda & John Shoven & Sita Slavov, 2009. "How Well Are Social Security Recipients Protected From Inflation?," Discussion Papers 08-059, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Gopi Shah Goda & John B. Shoven & Sita Nataraj Slavov, 2010. "How Well Are Social Security Recipients Protected from Inflation?," NBER Working Papers 16212, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leon Bettendorf & Hans Dewachter, 2007. "Ageing and the Relative Price of Nontradeables," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-064/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Max Groneck & Christoph Kaufmann, 2014. "Relative Sectoral Prices and Population Ageing: A Common Trend," Working Paper Series in Economics 69, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial security ; Old age ; Consumer price indexes;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednci:y:2003:i:may:n:v.9no.6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.