FOMC learning and productivity growth (1985-2003): a reading of the record
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:ucp:bkecon:9780226519999 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lutz Kilian & Simone Manganelli, 2008.
"The Central Banker as a Risk Manager: Estimating the Federal Reserve's Preferences under Greenspan,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 40(6), pages 1103-1129, September.
- Kilian, Lutz & Manganelli, Simone, 2007. "The Central Banker as a Risk Manager: Estimating the Federal Reserve's Preferences under Greenspan," CEPR Discussion Papers 6031, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jan P. A. M. Jacobs & Simon van Norden, 2010.
"Lessons from the latest data on U.S. productivity,"
11-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Jan P.A.M. Jacobs & Simon van Norden, 2010. "Lessons From the Latest Data on U.S. Productivity," CAMA Working Papers 2010-33, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Jan P. A. M. Jacobs & Simon van Norden, 2010. "Lessons From the Latest Data on U.S. Productivity," CIRANO Working Papers 2010s-46, CIRANO.
- Richard G. Anderson & Kevin L. Kliesen, 2011. "How does the FOMC learn about economic revolutions? evidence from the New Economy Era, 1994-2001," Working Papers 2011-041, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Jacobs, Jan P.A.M. & van Norden, Simon, 2016. "Why are initial estimates of productivity growth so unreliable?," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 47(PB), pages 200-213.
- Jeremy J. Nalewaik, 2011. "The Income- and Expenditure-Side Estimates of U.S. Output Growth — An Update to 2011Q2," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 43(2 (Fall)), pages 385-411.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:2010:i:mar:p:129-154:n:v.92no.2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .