Alt-A: the forgotten segment of the mortgage market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rajdeep Sengupta & Yu Man Tam, 2008. "Mortgage originations: 2000-2006," Monetary Trends, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue aug.
- Geetesh Bhardwaj & Rajdeep Sengupta, 2008. "Where's the smoking gun? a study of underwriting standards for US subprime mortgages," Working Papers 2008-036, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Geetesh Bhardwaj & Rajdeep Sengupta, 2008. "Did prepayments sustain the subprime market?," Working Papers 2008-039, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:rba:rbaacv:acv2017-02 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andreas Fuster & Paul S. Willen, 2017.
"Payment Size, Negative Equity, and Mortgage Default,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 167-191, November.
- Paul S. Willen & Andreas Fuster, 2012. "Payment size, negative equity, and mortgage default," Staff Reports 582, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Jan 2015.
- Andreas Fuster & Paul S. Willen, 2013. "Payment Size, Negative Equity, and Mortgage Default," NBER Working Papers 19345, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul S. Willen & Andreas Fuster, 2012. "Payment size, negative equity, and mortgage default," Public Policy Discussion Paper 12-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Kristopher S. Gerardi & Paul S. Willen & W. Scott Frame, 2015.
"The Failure of supervisory stress testing: Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and OFHEO,"
15-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, revised 01 Mar 2015.
- W. Scott Frame & Kristopher S. Gerardi & Paul S. Willen, 2015. "The failure of supervisory stress testing: Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and OFHEO," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2015-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Geetesh Bhardwaj & Rajdeep Sengupta, 2015. "Credit scoring and loan default," Research Working Paper RWP 15-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, revised 01 Feb 2015.
- Manuel Adelino & Kristopher S. Gerardi & Barney Hartman-Glaser, 2016.
"Are Lemons Sold First? Dynamic Signaling in the Mortgage Market,"
FRB Atlanta Working Paper
2016-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, revised 01 Feb 2017.
- Manuel Adelino & Kristopher Gerardi & Barney Hartman-Glaser, 2018. "Are Lemons Sold First? Dynamic Signaling in the Mortgage Market," NBER Working Papers 24180, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James P. Dow, 2016. "Mortgage originations during 2002-2007 as an example of an evolutionary market," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 26(5), pages 1007-1032, December.
More about this item
KeywordsSubprime mortgage; Mortgages;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:2010:i:jan:p:55-72:n:v.92no.1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Oates). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.