The diffusion of electronic business in the United States
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carlton, Dennis W & Chevalier, Judith A, 2001.
"Free Riding and Sales Strategies for the Internet,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(4), pages 441-461, December.
- Alessandro Barbarino & Boyan Jovanovic, 2007. "Shakeouts And Market Crashes," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 48(2), pages 385-420, May.
- Glenn Ellison & Sara Fisher Ellison, 2009. "Tax Sensitivity and Home State Preferences in Internet Purchasing," American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, American Economic Association, vol. 1(2), pages 53-71, August.
- Adam J. Fein, 1998. "Understanding evolutionary processes in non-manufacturing industries: Empirical insights from the shakeout in pharmaceutical wholesaling," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 231-270.
- Dinlersoz, Emin M. & Pereira, Pedro, 2007. "On the diffusion of electronic commerce," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 541-574, June.
- Yannis Bakos, 2001. "The Emerging Landscape for Retail E-Commerce," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(1), pages 69-80, Winter.
- Austan Goolsbee, 2000. "In a World Without Borders: The Impact of Taxes on Internet Commerce," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 115(2), pages 561-576.
- Agarwal, Rajshree, 1998. "Evolutionary trends of industry variables," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 511-525, July.
- Emin M. Dinlersoz & Mehmet Yorukoglu, 2012. "Information and Industry Dynamics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 102(2), pages 884-913, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Agatz, Niels A.H. & Fleischmann, Moritz & van Nunen, Jo A.E.E., 2008.
"E-fulfillment and multi-channel distribution - A review,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 187(2), pages 339-356, June.
- Agatz, N.A.H. & Fleischmann, M. & van Nunen, J.A.E.E., 2006. "E-Fulfillment and Multi-Channel Distribution – A Review," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2006-042-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Liu, Kaijun & Zhou, Yonghong & Zhang, Zigang, 2010. "Capacitated location model with online demand pooling in a multi-channel supply chain," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(1), pages 218-231, November.
More about this item
KeywordsElectronic commerce ; Internet;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:2005:i:jan:p:11-34:n:v.87no.1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .