A guide to nominal feedback rules and their use for monetary policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dueker, Michael & Fischer, Andreas M., 1996.
"Inflation targeting in a small open economy: Empirical results for Switzerland,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 89-103, February.
- Michael J. Dueker & Andreas M. Fischer, 1995. "Inflation targeting in a small open economy: empirical results for Switzerland," Working Papers 1995-014, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Barro, Robert J & Gordon, David B, 1983.
"A Positive Theory of Monetary Policy in a Natural Rate Model,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(4), pages 589-610, August.
- Robert J. Barro & David B. Gordon, 1981. "A Positive Theory of Monetary Policy in a Natural-Rate Model," NBER Working Papers 0807, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thornton, Saranna R., 1993. "Can forecast-based monetary policy be more successful than a rule?," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 45(3-4), pages 231-245.
- Hamilton, James D., 1988. "Rational-expectations econometric analysis of changes in regime : An investigation of the term structure of interest rates," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 385-423.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael J. Dueker & Andreas M. Fischer, 1995. "Identifying Austria's implicit monetary target: an alternative test of the "hard currency" policy," Working Papers 1995-005, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Francisco Dakila, Jr., 2001. "Alternative Monetary Policy Rules for the Philippines," Philippine Review of Economics, University of the Philippines School of Economics and Philippine Economic Society, vol. 38(2), pages 1-36, December.
- Michael J. Dueker & Andreas M. Fischer, 2001.
"The mechanics of a successful exchange rate peg: lessons for emerging markets,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 47-56.
- Dueker, Michael & Fischer, Andreas M, 2001. "The Mechanics of a Successful Exchange-Rate Peg: Lessons for emerging Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 2829, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael Dueker & Andreas Fischer, 2001. "The Mechanics of a successful Exchange-Rate Peg: Lessons from Emerging Markets," Working Papers 01.02, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Danfeng Kong, "undated". "Monetary policy rule for China - 1994-2006," EAERG Discussion Paper Series 1405, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Michael J. Dueker & Andreas M. Fischer, 2006. "Do inflation targeters outperform non-targeters?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Sep, pages 431-450.
- Mehrotra, Aaron & Sánchez-Fung, José R., 2011.
"Assessing McCallum and Taylor rules in a cross-section of emerging market economies,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 207-228, April.
- Mehrotra, Aaron & Sánchez-Fung, José R., 2009. "Assessing McCallum and Taylor rules in a cross-section of emerging market economies," BOFIT Discussion Papers 23/2009, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Biederman, Daniel K., 2002. "Stabilizing properties of monetary feedback rules: A representative-agent approach," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(11), pages 1955-1974, September.
- Zangeneh, Hamid, 2006. "Economic Stability and the Central Bank: Rule or Discretion," MPRA Paper 26860, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2006.
- Marwan Elkhoury, 2005. "A Time-Varying Parameter Model of A Monetary Policy Rule for Switzerland. The Case of the Lucas and Friedman Hypothesis," IHEID Working Papers 01-2006, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- International Monetary Fund, 1999. "Switzerland; Selected Issues and Statistical Appendix," IMF Staff Country Reports 99/30, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary policy ; Switzerland;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:1998:i:jul:p:55-63:n:v.80no.4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .