The great Chinese housing boom
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wu, Jing & Gyourko, Joseph & Deng, Yongheng, 2012.
"Evaluating conditions in major Chinese housing markets,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 531-543.
- Jing Wu & Joseph Gyourko & Yongheng Deng, 2010. "Evaluating Conditions in Major Chinese Housing Markets," NBER Working Papers 16189, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Dreger & Tongsan Wang & Yanqun Zhang, 2015.
"Understanding Chinese Consumption: The Impact of Hukou,"
Development and Change,
International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 46(6), pages 1331-1344, November.
- Dreger, Christian & Wang, Tongsan & Zhang, Yanqun, 2013. "Understanding Chinese Consumption: The Impact of Hukou," IZA Discussion Papers 7819, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dreger, Christian & Wang, Tongsan & Zhang, Yanqun, 2014. "Understanding Chinese consumption: : The impact of hukou," BOFIT Discussion Papers 7/2014, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Dreger, Christian & Wang, Tongsan & Zhang, Yanqun, 2013. "Understanding Chinese consumption: The impact of hukou," Discussion Papers 343, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- Christian Dreger & Tongsan Wang & Yanqun Zhang, 2013. "Understanding Chinese Consumption: The Impact of Hukou," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1341, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Iris Claus & Les Oxley & Jie Chen & Xuehui Han, 2014. "The Evolution Of The Housing Market And Its Socioeconomic Impacts In The Post-Reform People'S Republic Of China: A Survey Of The Literature," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(4), pages 652-670, September.
- Hong, Lixuan & Zhou, Nan & Feng, Wei & Khanna, Nina & Fridley, David & Zhao, Yongqiang & Sandholt, Kaare, 2016. "Building stock dynamics and its impacts on materials and energy demand in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 47-55.
- Bian, Timothy Yang & Gete, Pedro, 2015.
"What drives housing dynamics in China? A sign restrictions VAR approach,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 96-112.
- Bian, Timothy Yang & Gete, Pedro, 2014. "What drives housing dynamics in China? a sign restrictions VAR approach," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 193, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Miao, Jianjun & Wang, Pengfei, 2014. "Sectoral bubbles, misallocation, and endogenous growth," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 153-163.
More about this item
KeywordsHousing - China ; Economic conditions - China ; China;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedles:y:2013:n:13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.