An evaluation of real GDP forecasts: 1996-2001
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Berger, Allen N & Krane, Spencer D, 1985.
"The Information Efficiency of Econometric Model Forecasts,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 67(1), pages 128-134, February.
- Allen N. Berger & Spencer D. Krane, 1983. "The informational efficiency of econometric model forecasts," Research Papers in Banking and Financial Economics 67, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Dean Croushore, 1993. "Introducing: the survey of professional forecasters," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue Nov, pages 3-15.
- John Y. Campbell & Robert J. Shiller, 2001.
"Valuation Ratios and the Long-Run Stock Market Outlook: An Update,"
NBER Working Papers
8221, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Y. Campbell & Robert J. Shiller, 2001. "Valuation Ratios and the Long-run Stock Market Outlook: An Update," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1295, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Higgins, Matthew L. & Mishra, Sagarika, 2012. "State dependent asymmetric loss and the consensus forecast of real U.S. GDP growth," Financial Econometics Series fe_2012_10, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Higgins, Matthew L. & Mishra, Sagarika, 2014.
"State dependent asymmetric loss and the consensus forecast of real U.S. GDP growth,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 627-632.
- Higgins, Matthew L. & Mishra, Sagarika, 2012. "State dependent asymmetric loss and the consensus forecast of real U.S. GDP growth," Working Papers fe_2012_10, Deakin University, Department of Economics.
- Spencer D. Krane, 2011. "Professional Forecasters' View of Permanent and Transitory Shocks to GDP," American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 3(1), pages 184-211, January.
- Wolfgang Nierhaus, 2007. "Wirtschaftskonjunktur 2006: Prognose und Wirklichkeit," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 60(02), pages 23-28, January.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedhep:y:2003:i:qi:p:2-21:n:v.27no.1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbchus.html .