Stock Craze: an Empirical Analysis of PER in Chinese Equity Market
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Chen Xiang LIU & Mohamed El Hedi AROURI, 2008. "Stock craze: an empirical analysis of PER in Chinese equity market," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 14(1), pages 1-17.
- Mohamed El Hedi Arouri & Chen Xian Liu, 2008. "Stock Craze: an Empirical Analysis of PER in Chinese Equity Market," Post-Print halshs-00324251, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jianping Mei & Jose A. Scheinkman & Wei Xiong, 2009.
"Speculative Trading and Stock Prices: Evidence from Chinese A-B Share Premia,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 10(2), pages 225-255, November.
- Jianping Mei & Jose Scheinkman & Wei Xiong, 2005. "Speculative Trading and Stock Prices: Evidence from Chinese A-B Share Premia," NBER Working Papers 11362, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jianping Mei & Jose A. Scheinkman & Wei Xiong, 2009. "Speculative Trading and Stock Prices: Evidence from Chinese A-B Share Premia," CEMA Working Papers 504, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Johansen, Soren & Juselius, Katarina, 1990. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation and Inference on Cointegration--With Applications to the Demand for Money," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 52(2), pages 169-210, May.
- Keith Anderson & Chris Brooks, 2006. "The Long-Term Price-Earnings Ratio," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(7-8), pages 1063-1086.
- Eugene F. Fama & Kenneth R. French, 2002. "The Equity Premium," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 57(2), pages 637-659, April.
- Myron J. Gordon & Eli Shapiro, 1956. "Capital Equipment Analysis: The Required Rate of Profit," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 3(1), pages 102-110, October.
- Ramcharran, Harri, 2002. "An empirical analysis of the determinants of the P/E ratio in emerging markets," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 165-178, June.
- Robert Brooks & Vanitha Ragunathan, 2003. "Returns and volatility on the Chinese stock markets," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(10), pages 747-752.
- Johansen, Soren, 1991. "Estimation and Hypothesis Testing of Cointegration Vectors in Gaussian Vector Autoregressive Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(6), pages 1551-1580, November.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
- Eric Girardin & Zhenya Liu, 2003. "The Chinese Stock Market: A Casino with 'Buffer Zones'?," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 57-70.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yang, Hu & Yi, Danhui, 2015. "Studies of the adaptive network-constrained linear regression and its application," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 40-52.
More about this item
KeywordsStock; craze; empirical; analysis; PER; Chinese; equity; market;
- N2 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00324240. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.