Studies of the adaptive network-constrained linear regression and its application
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Tibshirani & Michael Saunders & Saharon Rosset & Ji Zhu & Keith Knight, 2005. "Sparsity and smoothness via the fused lasso," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 67(1), pages 91-108, February.
- Zou, Hui, 2006. "The Adaptive Lasso and Its Oracle Properties," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 1418-1429, December.
- Chen Xiang LIU & Mohamed El Hedi AROURI, 2008.
"Stock craze: an empirical analysis of PER in Chinese equity market,"
AccessEcon, vol. 14(1), pages 1-17.
- Mohamed El Hedi Arouri & C.-X. Liu, 2008. "Stock Craze: an Empirical Analysis of PER in Chinese Equity Market," Post-Print halshs-00324240, HAL.
- Mohamed El Hedi Arouri & Chen Xian Liu, 2008. "Stock Craze: an Empirical Analysis of PER in Chinese Equity Market," Post-Print halshs-00324251, HAL.
- Lukas Meier & Sara Van De Geer & Peter Bühlmann, 2008. "The group lasso for logistic regression," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 70(1), pages 53-71, February.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:14:y:2008:i:1:p:1-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- She, Yiyuan, 2012. "An iterative algorithm for fitting nonconvex penalized generalized linear models with grouped predictors," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(10), pages 2976-2990.
- Hui Zou & Trevor Hastie, 2005. "Addendum: Regularization and variable selection via the elastic net," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 67(5), pages 768-768, November.
- Myron J. Gordon & Eli Shapiro, 1956. "Capital Equipment Analysis: The Required Rate of Profit," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 3(1), pages 102-110, October.
- Hui Zou & Trevor Hastie, 2005. "Regularization and variable selection via the elastic net," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 67(2), pages 301-320, April.
- Fan J. & Li R., 2001. "Variable Selection via Nonconcave Penalized Likelihood and its Oracle Properties," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 1348-1360, December.
More about this item
KeywordsAdaptive network penalty; Variable selections; P/E ratio;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:92:y:2015:i:c:p:40-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.