Investigation of overvalued and undervalued stocks: the case of BSE Sensex
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ming Dong & David Hirshleifer & Siew Hong Teoh, 2012. "Overvalued Equity and Financing Decisions," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 25(12), pages 3645-3683.
- Frankel, Richard & Lee, Charles M. C., 1998. "Accounting valuation, market expectation, and cross-sectional stock returns," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 283-319, June.
- John Y. Campbell & Samuel B. Thompson, 2008.
"Predicting Excess Stock Returns Out of Sample: Can Anything Beat the Historical Average?,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 21(4), pages 1509-1531, July.
- Campbell, John & Thompson, Samuel P., 2008. "Predicting Excess Stock Returns Out of Sample: Can Anything Beat the Historical Average?," Scholarly Articles 2622619, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Ron Bird & Krishna Reddy & Danny Yeung, 2014.
"The relationship between uncertainty and the market reaction to information: Is it influenced by stock-specific characteristics?,"
International Journal of Behavioural Accounting and Finance,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(2), pages 113-132.
- Ron Bird & Krishna Reddy & Danny Yeung, 2011. "The Relationship Between Uncertainty and the Market Reaction to Information: How is it Influenced by Market and Stock-Specific Characteristics?," Working Paper Series 14, The Paul Woolley Centre for Capital Market Dysfunctionality, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Fama, Eugene F. & French, Kenneth R., 1989. "Business conditions and expected returns on stocks and bonds," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 23-49, November.
- Nasrin Alinghian, 2014. "Evaluation and prioritisation of dividend payment factors in Tehran Stock Exchange: a logit model approach," International Journal of Business Excellence, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 7(5), pages 646-658.
- Chen, Joseph & Hong, Harrison & Stein, Jeremy C., 2002. "Breadth of ownership and stock returns," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2-3), pages 171-205.
- Leppin, Julian Sebstian, 2014. "The Relation Between Overreaction in Forecasts and Uncertainty: A Nonlinear Approach," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100284, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Abdullah Alkarashi & Mark Rajai & Kouroush Jenab, 2014. "The economic efficiency analysis of Saudi Arabia," International Journal of Business Excellence, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 7(5), pages 565-576.
- David Hirshleifer & Sonya S. Lim & Siew Hong Teoh, 2011.
"Limited Investor Attention and Stock Market Misreactions to Accounting Information,"
Review of Asset Pricing Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 1(1), pages 35-73.
- Hirshleifer, David & Teoh, Siew Hong, 2005. "Limited Investor Attention and Stock Market Misreactions to Accounting Information," Working Paper Series 2005-24, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Fama, Eugene F. & French, Kenneth R., 1988. "Dividend yields and expected stock returns," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-25, October.
More about this item
Keywordsshares valuation; stock markets; market capitalisation; overvalued stocks; undervalued stocks; case study; BSE Sensex; India; gross domestic product; GDP; market leaders.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ids:ijbexc:v:10:y:2016:i:2:p:177-189. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmel O'Grady) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Carmel O'Grady to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.inderscience.com/browse/index.php?journalID=291 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.