Global imbalances and global liquidity - commentary
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (2011)
Issue (Month): Nov ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O. Box 7702, San Francisco, CA 94120-7702|
Phone: (415) 974-2000
Fax: (415) 974-3333
Web page: http://www.frbsf.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rose, Andrew K. & Spiegel, Mark M., 2012.
"Dollar illiquidity and central bank swap arrangements during the global financial crisis,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 326-340.
- Andrew K. Rose & Mark M. Spiegel, 2011. "Dollar Illiquidity and Central Bank Swap Arrangements During the Global Financial Crisis," NBER Chapters, in: Global Financial Crisis National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew K. Rose & Mark M. Spiegel, 2011. "Dollar Illiquidity and Central Bank Swap Arrangements During the Global Financial Crisis," NBER Working Papers 17359, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rose, Andrew K & Spiegel, Mark, 2011. "Dollar Illiquidity and Central Bank Swap Arrangements During the Global Financial Crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 8557, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrew K. Rose & Mark M. Spiegel, 2011. "Dollar illiquidity and central bank swap arrangements during the global financial crisis," Working Paper Series 2011-18, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfpr:00028. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Noah Pollaczek)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.