Required clearing balances
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- E.J. Stevens, 1989. "Removing the hazard of Fedwire daylight overdrafts," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q II, pages 2-10.
- Douglas D. Evanoff, 1989. "Reserve account management behavior: impact of the reserve accounting scheme and carry forward provision," Working Paper Series, Issues in Financial Regulation 89-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- William Poole, 1968. "Commercial Bank Reserve Management In A Stochastic Model: Implications For Monetary Policy," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 23(5), pages 769-791, December.
- Michelle R. Garfinkel & Daniel L. Thornton, 1991. "Alternative measures of the monetary base: what are the differences and are they important?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov, pages 19-35.
- Paul Spindt & Vefa Tarhan, 1978. "The liquidity structure adjustment decision of large money center banks," Special Studies Papers 121, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edward J. Stevens, 1995. "Defining the monetary base in a deregulated financial system," Working Paper 9514, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- McAndrews, James J. & Strahan, Philip E., 2002. "Deregulation, Correspondent Banking, and the Role of the Federal Reserve," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 320-343, July.
- Richard G. Anderson & Robert H. Rasche, 1996. "Measuring the adjusted monetary base in an era of financial change," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov, pages 3-37.
- Paul Bennett & R. Spence Hilton, 1997. "Falling reserve balances and the federal funds rate," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 3(May).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedcer:y:1993:i:qiv:p:2-14:n:v.29no.4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (4D Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbclus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.