Alternative measures of the monetary base: what are the differences and are they important?
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (1991)
Issue (Month): Nov ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O. Box 442, St. Louis, MO 63166|
Web page: http://www.stlouisfed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: https://files.stlouisfed.org/files/htdocs/publications/ Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-276, March.
- David A. Dickey & Dennis W. Jansen & Daniel L. Thornton, 1991. "A primer on cointegration with an application to money and income," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 58-78.
- Leonall C. Andersen & Jerry L. Jordan, 1968. "The monetary base-explanation and analytical use," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Aug, pages 7-11.
- Albert E. Burger & Robert H. Rasche, 1977. "Revision of the monetary base," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jul, pages 13-28. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)