Alternative measures of the monetary base: what are the differences and are they important?
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (1991)
Issue (Month): Nov ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O. Box 442, St. Louis, MO 63166|
Web page: http://www.stlouisfed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.stls.frb.org/research/order/pubform.html Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David A. Dickey & Dennis W. Jansen & Daniel L. Thornton, 1991. "A primer on cointegration with an application to money and income," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 58-78.
- Leonall C. Andersen & Jerry L. Jordan, 1968. "The monetary base-explanation and analytical use," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Aug, pages 7-11.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987.
"Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing,"
Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-76, March.
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015. "Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Albert E. Burger & Robert H. Rasche, 1977. "Revision of the monetary base," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jul, pages 13-28.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:1991:i:nov:p:19-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Xiao)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.