Alternative measures of the monetary base: what are the differences and are they important?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-276, March.
- David A. Dickey & Dennis W. Jansen & Daniel L. Thornton, 1991. "A primer on cointegration with an application to money and income," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 58-78.
- Leonall C. Andersen & Jerry L. Jordan, 1968. "The monetary base-explanation and analytical use," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Aug, pages 7-11.
- Albert E. Burger & Robert H. Rasche, 1977. "Revision of the monetary base," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jul, pages 13-28.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Granger, C. W. J. & Siklos, Pierre L., 1995.
"Systematic sampling, temporal aggregation, seasonal adjustment, and cointegration theory and evidence,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 66(1-2), pages 357-369.
- Granger, C.W.J. & Siklos, P.L., 1993. "Systematic Sampling, Temporal Aggregation, Seasonal Adjustment, and Cointegration: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 93001, Wilfrid Laurier University, Department of Economics.
- Edward J. Stevens, 1995. "Defining the monetary base in a deregulated financial system," Working Paper 9514, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- E.J. Stevens, 1993. "Required clearing balances," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q IV, pages 2-14.
- Martin B. Schmidt, 2004. "Exogeneity within the M2 Demand Function: Evidence from a Large Macroeconomic System," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 42(4), pages 634-646, October.
- Martin Schmidt, 2007. "The long and short of money: short-run dynamics within a structural model," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(2), pages 175-192.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:1991:i:nov:p:19-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .