Macro-regional evaluation of the structural funds using the Hermin modelling framework
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- John Bradley & Edgar Morgenroth & Gerhard Untiedt, 2003. "Macro-Regional Evaluation of the Structural Funds Using the HERMIN Modelling Framework," Papers WP152, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- John Bradley & Edgar Morgenroth & Gerhard Untiedt, 2003. "Macro-regional evaluation of the Structural Funds using the HERMIN modelling framework," ERSA conference papers ersa03p313, European Regional Science Association.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gabriele Tondl, 1999. "What Determined the Uneven Growth of Europe´s Southern Regions? An Empirical Study with Panel Data," Working Papers geewp04, Vienna University of Economics and Business Research Group: Growth and Employment in Europe: Sustainability and Competitiveness.
- Wei Fan & Frederick Treyz & George Treyz, 2000. "An Evolutionary New Economic Geography Model," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(4), pages 671-695.
- Bradley, John & Whelan, Karl, 1997. "The Irish expansionary fiscal contraction: A tale from one small European economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 175-201, April.
- Bradley, John & Fitzgerald, John, 1988. "Industrial output and factor input determination in an econometric model of a small open economy," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1227-1241, July.
- Sjed Ederveen & Joeri Gorter & Ruud de Mooij & Richard Nahuis, 2003. "Funds and Games: The Economics of European Cohesion Policy," Occasional Papers 03, European Network of Economic Policy Research Institutes.
- Bradley, John & Whelan, Karl & Wright, Jonathan, 1995. "HERMIN Ireland," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 249-274, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stavarek Daniel & Tomanova Lucie, 2014.
"Is the region of Visegrad countries on the track to the euro area? Recent evidence from the real convergence perspective,"
CyberLeninka;Федеральное государственное бюджетное учреждение науки «Институт экономики Уральского отделения Российской академии наук», issue 3, pages 130-139.
- Daniel Stavárek & Lucie Tomanova, 2014. "Is the Region of Visegrad Countries on the Track to the Euro Area? Recent Evidence from the Real Convergence Perspective," Economy of region, Centre for Economic Security, Institute of Economics of Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, vol. 1(3), pages 130-139.
- Tangian, Andranik S., 2005. "Composite indicator of German regional policy and its use for optimizing subsidies to regional labour markets," WSI Working Papers 138, The Institute of Economic and Social Research (WSI), Hans-Böckler-Foundation.
- Andries Brandsma & d'Artis Kancs & Philippe Monfort & Alexandra Rillaers, 2015.
"RHOMOLO: A dynamic spatial general equilibrium model for assessing the impact of cohesion policy,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94, pages 197-221, November.
- Andries Brandsma & d’Artis Kancs & Philippe Monfort & Alexandra Rillaers, 2013. "Rhomolo: A Dynamic Spatial General Equilibrium Model for Assessing the Impact of Cohesion Policy," JRC Working Papers JRC81133, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Andries Brandsma & d'Artis Kancs & Philippe Monfort & Alexandra Rillaers, 2014. "RHOMOLO: A Dynamic Spatial General Equilibrium Model for Assessing the Impact of Cohesion Policy," Papers 1410.5068, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2014.
- Brandsma, Andries & Di Comite, Francesco & Diukanova, Olga & Kancs, d’Artis & López-Rodríguez, Jesús & Persyn, Damiaan & Potters, Lesley, 2014.
"Assessing policy options for the EU Cohesion Policy 2014-2020,"
INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH,
Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 29, pages 17-46.
- Andries Brandsma & Francesco Di Comite & Olga Diukanova & D'Artis Kancs & Jesus Lopez Rodriguez & Damiaan Persyn & Lesley Potters, 2015. "Assessing policy options for the EU Cohesion Policy 2014-2020," JRC Working Papers JRC94645, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Roberto Esposti, 2008. "Regional growth convergence and EU policies: Empirical evidence and measuring problems," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 9(1), pages 14-22, April.
- Miroslav Å ipikal, 2011. "Effectiveness of structural funds â€“ microlevel perspective (case of Slovakia)," ERSA conference papers ersa11p473, European Regional Science Association.
- John Bradley & Timo Mitze & Edgar Morgenroth & Gerhard Untiedt, 2005. "An Integrated Micro-Macro (IMM) Approach to the Evaluation of Large-scale Public Investment Programmes: The Case of EU Structural Funds," Papers WP167, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Roberto Esposti & Stefania Bussoletti, 2008. "Impact of Objective 1 Funds on Regional Growth Convergence in the European Union: A Panel-data Approach," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(2), pages 159-173.
- Marek RADVANSKÝ & Tomas DOMONKOS, "undated". "Regional Disparities under Different Types of Cohesion Policy," EcoMod2010 259600138, EcoMod.
- Cardenete, Manuel Alejandro & Delgado, M. Carmen, 2015. "A simulation of impact of withdrawal European funds on Andalusian economy using a dynamic CGE model: 2014–20," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 83-92.
- Edgar Morgenroth, 2006. "Economic Integration and Structural Change: The Case of Irish Regions," Papers WP176, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Simeonova-Ganeva, Ralitsa & Ganev, Kaloyan, 2013.
"Ефекти От Политиките, Финансирани От Европейските Фондове: Оценяване На Въздействието На Инвестициите В Образование И Наука В България
[Effects of EU Funded Policies: Net Impact Assessment of Inves," MPRA Paper 48176, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Krystyna Gawlikowska-Hueckel & Jacek Szlachta, 2016. "The Vulnerability of Polish Regions to the Challenges of the Modern Economy," Gospodarka Narodowa, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 4, pages 23-46.
- Moretti, Luigi, 2004.
"I modelli macroeconomici per la valutazione dell'impatto dei Fondi strutturali nelle economie a Obiettivo 1
[Macroeconomic Models Used for the Impact Evaluation of the Structural Funds in Objective," MPRA Paper 18868, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fan:scresc:v:html10.3280/scre2003-003001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angelo Ventriglia). General contact details of provider: http://www.francoangeli.it/riviste/sommario.asp?IDRivista=103 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.