The Vulnerability of Polish Regions to the Challenges of the Modern Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Maria Llop & Antonio Manresa, 2007. "Analysis of Linear Multipliers in an Open Regional Economy," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(4), pages 421-428.
- Barry Eichengreen & Donghyun Park & Kwanho Shin, 2013. "Growth Slowdowns Redux: New Evidence on the Middle-Income Trap," NBER Working Papers 18673, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Masahisa Fujita & Paul Krugman & Anthony J. Venables, 2001. "The Spatial Economy: Cities, Regions, and International Trade," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262561476, January.
- Robert M. Solow, 1956. "A Contribution to the Theory of Economic Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 70(1), pages 65-94.
- John Bradley & Gerhard Untiedt & Edgar Morgenroth, 2003.
"Macro-regional evaluation of the structural funds using the Hermin modelling framework,"
FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2003(3).
- John Bradley & Edgar Morgenroth & Gerhard Untiedt, 2003. "Macro-regional evaluation of the Structural Funds using the HERMIN modelling framework," ERSA conference papers ersa03p313, European Regional Science Association.
- John Bradley & Edgar Morgenroth & Gerhard Untiedt, 2003. "Macro-Regional Evaluation of the Structural Funds Using the HERMIN Modelling Framework," Papers WP152, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- François Perroux, 1950. "Economic Space: Theory and Applications," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 64(1), pages 89-104.
- Gianmarco I. P. Ottaviano & Diego Puga, 1998.
"Agglomeration in the Global Economy: A Survey of the 'New Economic Geography',"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(6), pages 707-731, August.
- Ottaviano, Gianmarco & Puga, Diego, 1997. "Agglomeration in the Global Economy: A Survey of the 'New Economic Geography'," CEPR Discussion Papers 1699, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jacek Zaucha & Tomasz Komornicki & Kai BÃ¶hme & Dariusz Świątek & Piotr Żuber, 2014. "Territorial Keys for Bringing Closer the Territorial Agenda of the EU and Europe 2020," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(2), pages 246-267, February.
- John Bachtler & Carlos Mendez, 2007. "Who Governs EU Cohesion Policy? Deconstructing the Reforms of the Structural Funds," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45, pages 535-564, September.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:sgh:gosnar:y:2017:i:5:p:31-49 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean cohesion policy; regional development; globalization;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F63 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Economic Development
- R19 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sgh:gosnar:y:2016:i:4:p:23-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dariusz Nojszewski). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sgwawpl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.