User Cost and Irish House Prices
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Maurice J. Roche, 1999. "Irish House Prices - Will the Roof Cave In?," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 30(4), pages 343-362.
- John V. Duca & John Muellbauer & Anthony Murphy, 2011.
"House Prices and Credit Constraints: Making Sense of the US Experience,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 121(552), pages 533-551, May.
- Duca, John V. & Muellbauer, John & Murphy, Anthony, 2011. "House prices and credit constraints: making sense of the U.S. experience," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58441, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Duca, John V & Muellbauer, John & Murphy, Anthony, 2011. "House Prices and Credit Constraints: Making Sense of the US Experience," CEPR Discussion Papers 8360, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John V. Duca & John Muellbauer & Anthony Murphy, 2011. "House Prices and Credit Constraints: Making Sense of the U.S. Experience," SERC Discussion Papers 0077, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Duca, John V. & Muellbauer, John N. & Murphy, Anthony, 2011. "House prices and credit constraints: making sense of the U.S. experience," Working Papers 1103, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Browne, Frank & Conefrey, Thomas & Kennedy, Gerard, 2013. "Understanding Irish house price movements - a user cost of capital approach," Research Technical Papers 04/RT/13, Central Bank of Ireland.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:qecsas:2011:autumn:duffy. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.