Will EU Enlargement Threaten Ireland's Foreign Direct Investment Inflows?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ricahrd E. Baldwin & Joseph F. Francois & Richard Portes, 1997. "The costs and benefits of eastern enlargement: the impact on the EU and central Europe," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 12(24), pages 125-176, April.
- Marius Brülhart, 1998. "Trading Places: Industrial Specialization in the European Union," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(3), pages 319-346, September.
- Rosanne Altshuler & Harry Grubert & T. Scott Newlon, 2000.
"Has U.S. Investment Abroad Become More Sensitive to Tax Rates?,"
NBER Chapters,in: International Taxation and Multinational Activity, pages 9-38
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rosanne Altshuler & Harry Grubert & T. Scott Newlon, 1998. "Has U.S. Investment Abroad Become More Sensitive to Tax Rates?," NBER Working Papers 6383, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rosanne Altshuler & T. Scott Newlon & Harry Grubert, 2002. "Has U.S. Investment Abroad Become More Sensitive to Tax Rates?," Departmental Working Papers 199806, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- John FitzGerald, 1998. "An Irish Perspective on the Structural Funds," Papers WP094, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- K.H. Midelfart & H.G. Overman & S.J. Redding & A.J. Venables, 2000. "The location of European industry," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 142, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:qecsas:2001:december:barry. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .