Are Perceptions of Greatness Accurate? A Statistical Analysis of Brian O’Driscoll’s Contribution to the Irish Rugby Team
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kubatko Justin & Oliver Dean & Pelton Kevin & Rosenbaum Dan T, 2007. "A Starting Point for Analyzing Basketball Statistics," Journal of Quantitative Analysis in Sports, De Gruyter, vol. 3(3), pages 1-24, July.
- Scully, Gerald W, 1974. "Pay and Performance in Major League Baseball," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(6), pages 915-930, December.
- P. Dorian Owen & Clayton R. Weatherston, 2004. "Uncertainty Of Outcome, Player Quality And Attendance At National Provincial Championship Rugby Union Matches: An Evaluation In Light Of The Competitions Review," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 23(4), pages 301-324, December.
- Vincent Hogan & Patrick Massey & Shane Massey, 2013.
"Competitive Balance and Match Attendance in European Rugby Union Leagues,"
The Economic and Social Review,
Economic and Social Studies, vol. 44(4), pages 425-446.
- Patrick Massey & Shane Massey & Vincent (Vincent Peter) Hogan, 2012. "Competitive Balance and Match Attendance in European Rugby Union Leagues," Working Papers 201226, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
More about this item
Keywordsstatistical analysis; Brian O'Driscoll; sport; Ireland;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eso:journl:v:48:y:2017:i:1:p:85-107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martina Lawless). General contact details of provider: https://www.esr.ie .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.