Sustainable Food Systems for Future Cities: The Potential of Urban Agriculture
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vagneron, Isabelle, 2007.
"Economic appraisal of profitability and sustainability of peri-urban agriculture in Bangkok,"
Elsevier, vol. 61(2-3), pages 516-529, March.
- Vagneron, I., 2006. "Economic Appraisal of Profitability and Sustainability of Peri-Urban Agriculture in Bangkok," Working Papers MOISA 200614, UMR MOISA : Marchés, Organisations, Institutions et Stratégies d'Acteurs : CIHEAM-IAMM, CIRAD, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro - Montpellier, France.
- Widome, R. & Neumark-Sztainer, D. & Hannan, P.J. & Haines, J. & Story, M., 2009. "Eating when there is not enough to eat: Eating behaviors and perceptions of food among food-insecure youths," American Journal of Public Health, American Public Health Association, vol. 99(5), pages 822-828.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ina Opitz & Regine Berges & Annette Piorr & Thomas Krikser, 2016. "Contributing to food security in urban areas: differences between urban agriculture and peri-urban agriculture in the Global North," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 33(2), pages 341-358, June.
- MaÃ«lle Tripon & DorothÃ©e Boccanfuso & Marie-Eve Yergeau, 2020. "Agriculture urbaine, pratiques agricoles et impacts environnementaux et de santÃ© publique," Cahiers de recherche 20-02, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
More about this item
Keywordssustainable food systems; future cities; urban agriculture;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eso:journl:v:45:y:2014:i:2:p:189-206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martina Lawless). General contact details of provider: https://www.esr.ie .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.