Russian Industry in Global Value-Added Chains
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ataseven, Cigdem & Nair, Anand, 2017. "Assessment of supply chain integration and performance relationships: A meta-analytic investigation of the literature," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 185(C), pages 252-265.
- E.D. Kormishkin & O.S. Sausheva & V.A. Gorin & E.S. Zemskova, 2016. "Innovation and Investment Safety as the Condition for Neo-Industrial Development," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3A), pages 94-109.
- Svetlana V. Bogdanova & Irina V. Kozel & Lilia V. Ermolina & Tatiana N. Litvinova, 2016. "Management of Small Innovational Enterprise under the Conditions of Global Competition: Possibilities and Threats," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(2), pages 268-275.
- Hiau Looi Kee & Heiwai Tang, 2016.
"Domestic Value Added in Exports: Theory and Firm Evidence from China,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 106(6), pages 1402-1436, June.
- Kee,Hiau Looi & Tang,Heiwai & Kee,Hiau Looi & Tang,Heiwai, 2015. "Domestic value added in exports: theory and firm evidence from China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7491, The World Bank.
- John Humphrey & Hubert Schmitz, 2002. "How does insertion in global value chains affect upgrading in industrial clusters?," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(9), pages 1017-1027.
- Hiau Looi Kee & Heiwai Tang, 2015. "Domestic Value Added in Exports: Theory and Firm Evidence from China," CESifo Working Paper Series 5614, CESifo Group Munich.
- V.A. Bondarenko & T.V. Parkhomenko & T.B. Erokhina & N.V. Guzenko, 2017. "Marketing and Logistic Instrumentarium of Activation of Inter-Country Cooperation of Russia and Solving the Issue of Import Substitution," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1), pages 105-116.
- Fyodorov, Mikhail & Kuzmin, Evgeny, 2013. "Agriculture and economic security of Russia: retrospective research," MPRA Paper 47895, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2012.
- Volchkova, N. & Turdyeva, N., 2016. "Microeconomics of Russian Import Substitution," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 32(4), pages 140-146.
- Sébastien Miroudot & Charles Cadestin, 2017. "Services In Global Value Chains: From Inputs to Value-Creating Activities," OECD Trade Policy Papers 197, OECD Publishing.
- Koen De Backer & Carlo Menon & Isabelle Desnoyers-James & Laurent Moussiegt, 2016. "Reshoring: Myth or Reality?," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Policy Papers 27, OECD Publishing.
- V.M. Dzhukha & A.N. Kokin & A.S. Li & T.Yu. Sinyuk, 2017. "Research and Development Intensity in Business: Russia and EU," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1), pages 64-76.
- Geishecker, Ingo, 2008. "The impact of international outsourcing on individual employment security: A micro-level analysis," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 291-314, June.
- Evdokia Moïsé & Silvia Sorescu, 2015. "Contribution of Trade Facilitation Measures to the Operation of Supply Chains," OECD Trade Policy Papers 181, OECD Publishing.
- Gereffi, Gary, 1999. "International trade and industrial upgrading in the apparel commodity chain," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 37-70, June.
More about this item
KeywordsGlobal value-added chains; Competitiveness; International division of labor; Import substitution.;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F60 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ers:journl:v:xxi:y:2018:i:3:p:165-178. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marios Agiomavritis) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Marios Agiomavritis to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.ersj.eu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.