Organization Politics and the Role of Accounting
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dermer, Jerry, 1990. "The strategic agenda: Accounting for issues and support," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 15(1-2), pages 67-76.
- Dermer, J. D. & Lucas, R. G., 1986. "The illusion of managerial control," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 11(6), pages 471-482, October.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:63:y:1969:i:03:p:689-718_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:56:y:1962:i:04:p:947-952_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:63:y:1969:i:03:p:689-718_25 is not listed on IDEAS
- Markus, M. Lynne & Pfeffer, Jeffrey, 1983. "Power and the design and implementation of accounting and control systems," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 8(2-3), pages 205-218, May.
More about this item
KeywordsOrganizational Politics; Decision-making; Power Relations; Accounting Information;
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- D74 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Conflict; Conflict Resolution; Alliances; Revolutions
- M40 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ers:journl:v:xiv:y:2011:i:3:p:119-134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marios Agiomavritis). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersj.eu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.