Way of Banking Development Abroad: Branches or Subsidiaries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Riccardo De Bonis & Giovanni Ferri & Zeno Rotondi, 2010. "Do bank-firm relationships influence firm internationalization?," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 37, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- E. Thalassinos, 2007. "Trade Regionalization, Exchange Rate Policies and EU-US Economic Cooperation," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1-2), pages 111-118.
- Calzolari, Giacomo & Loranth, Gyongyi, 2011.
"Regulation of multinational banks: A theoretical inquiry,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 178-198, April.
- Calzolari, Giacomo & Lóránth, Gyöngyi, 2004. "Regulation of Multinational banks: A Theoretical Inquiry," CEPR Discussion Papers 4232, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Calzolari, Giacomo & Loranth, Gyongyi, 2005. "Regulation of multinational banks: a theoretical inquiry," Working Paper Series 431, European Central Bank.
- Cerutti, Eugenio & Dell'Ariccia, Giovanni & Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad, 2007. "How banks go abroad: Branches or subsidiaries?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 1669-1692, June.
- Eleftherios J. Thalassinos & Evagelos D. Politis, 2011. "International Stock Markets: A Co-integration Analysis," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(4), pages 113-130.
- Eleftherios Thalassinos & Diana-Mihaela Pociovalisteanu, 2007. "A Time Series Model for the Romanian Stock Market," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3-4), pages 57-72.
- Liviu Deceanu & Mirela Pintea & El Thalassinos & Vicky Zampeta, 2010. "New Dimensions of Country Risk in the Context of the Current Crisis: A Case Study for Romania and Greece," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3), pages 225-236.
- El. Thalassinos & Th. Kiriazidis, 2003. "Degrees Of Integration In International Portfolio Diversification: Effective Systemic Risk," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1-2), pages 119-130, January -.
More about this item
KeywordsForeign Banks; Organizational Form; Branches; Subsidiaries;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ers:ijebaa:v:i:y:2013:i:3:p:69-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marios Agiomavritis) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Marios Agiomavritis to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.ijeba.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.