Multinational Ownership and Subsidiary Investment
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mamatzakis, Emmanuel & Bermpei, Theodora, 2014.
"What drives investment bank performance? The role of risk, liquidity and fees prior to and during the crisis,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 102-117.
- Mamatzakis, E & bermpei, t, 2014. "What drives investment bank performance? the role of risk, liquidity and fees prior to and during the crisis," MPRA Paper 60196, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- BEUSELINCK, Christof & DELOOF, Marc & VANSTRAELEN, Ann, 2011.
"Corporate governance and cash policies of multinational corporations,"
2011020, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Beuselinck Christof` & Deloof Marc & Vanstraelen Ann, 2012. "Corporate governance and cash policies of multinational corporations," Research Memorandum 013, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
More about this item
KeywordsInvestment; Internal Capital Markets; Foreign Ownership;
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- G31 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Capital Budgeting; Fixed Investment and Inventory Studies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sbs:wpsefe:2008fe05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maxine Collett). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frcoxuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .