When Europe Hits Home: Europeanization and Domestic Change
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Majone, Giandomenico, 1997. "From the Positive to the Regulatory State: Causes and Consequences of Changes in the Mode of Governance," Journal of Public Policy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(02), pages 139-167, May.
- Tesoka, Sabrina, 1999. "Judicial politics in the European Union: Its impact on national opportunity structures for gender equality," MPIfG Discussion Paper 99/2, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Tanja A. Bürzel, 1999. "Towards Convergence in Europe? Institutional Adaptation to Europeanization in Germany and Spain," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(4), pages 573-596, December.
- Radealli, Claudio M., 2000. "Whither Europeanization? Concept stretching and substantive change," European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 4, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wade Jacoby & Gabriel Lataianu & Camelia Lataianu, 2009. "Success in slow motion: The Europeanization of Romanian child protection policy," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 111-133, June.
- Schmidt, Susanne K., 2002. "Die Folgen der europäischen Integration für die Bundesrepublik Deutschland: Wandel durch Verflechtung," MPIfG Discussion Paper 02/4, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Kataryna Wolczuk, 2004. "Integration without Europeanisation: Ukraine and its Policy towards the European Union," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 15, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Felder, Michael, 2007. "Wie vollzieht sich der (bürokratische) Wandel von Staatlichkeit? - das Beispiel der Europäisierung des Mehrebenenverwaltungssystems Deutschlands," TranState Working Papers 48, University of Bremen, Collaborative Research Center 597: Transformations of the State.
- Brüggemann, Michael & Sifft, Stefanie & Kleinen von Königslöw, Katharina & Peters, Bernhard & Wimmel, Andreas, 2006. "Segmented Europeanization: the transnationalization of public spheres in Europe ; trends and patterns / Michael Brüggemann; Stefanie Sifft; Katharina Kleinen," TranState Working Papers 37, University of Bremen, Collaborative Research Center 597: Transformations of the State.
- Peter Mair, 2011. "Bini Smaghi vs. the Parties: Representative Government and Institutional Constraints," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 22, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Matei, Lucica & Matei, Ani, 2010. "The Economic and Social Impact of Public Administration Europeanization," MPRA Paper 24267, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antje Wiener & Guido Schwellnus, 2004. "Contested Norms in the Process of EU Enlargement: Non-Discrimination and Minority Rights," The Constitutionalism Web-Papers p0009, University of Hamburg, Faculty for Economics and Social Sciences, Department of Social Sciences, Institute of Political Science.
- Lehmkuhl, Dirk, 2000. "Under Stress: Europeanisation and Trade Associations in the Members States," European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 4, November.
- Gözde Yilmaz, 2011. "Is There a Puzzle? Compliance with Minority Rights in Turkey (1999-2010)," KFG Working Papers p0023, Free University Berlin.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropeanization; governance; institutionalism; institutional isomorphism theory; implementation; sociological institutionalism; regulation; political science;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erp:eiopxx:p0058. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Editorial Assistant). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecsaaea.html .