Whither Europeanization? Concept stretching and substantive change
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:64:y:1970:i:04:p:1033-1053_13 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert Ladrech, 1994. "Europeanization of Domestic Politics and Institutions: The Case of France," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(1), pages 69-88, March.
- Gourevitch, Peter, 1978. "The second image reversed: the international sources of domestic politics," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 32(04), pages 881-912, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tanja E. Aalberts, 2005. "Sovereignty Reloaded? A Constructivist Perspective on European Research," The Constitutionalism Web-Papers p0010, University of Hamburg, Faculty for Economics and Social Sciences, Department of Social Sciences, Institute of Political Science.
- Ileana Tache & Cristina Neesham, 2009. "The Impact of the Europeanization Process on State-Industry Interaction in Romania," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1), pages 17-36.
- Tanja A. Börzel & Digdem Soyaltin, 2012. "Europeanization in Turkey - Stretching a Concept to its Limits?," KFG Working Papers p0036, Free University Berlin.
- Iavicoli, Sergio & Natali, Elena & Deitinger, Patrizia & Maria Rondinone, Bruna & Ertel, Michael & Jain, Aditya & Leka, Stavroula, 2011. "Occupational health and safety policy and psychosocial risks in Europe: The role of stakeholders' perceptions," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 87-94, June.
- George Kyris, 2013. "Europeanization beyond Contested Statehood: The European Union and Turkish-Cypriot Civil Society," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(5), pages 866-883, September.
- Wolfram Lamping & Monika Steffen, 2009. "European Union and Health Policy: The "Chaordic" Dynamics of Integration," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 90(5), pages 1361-1379.
- Ömer UÐUR, 2016. "The Europranization of national Foreign Policies: The Examples og germany and France within the Framework of Ukraine Crisis," Turkish Economic Review, KSP Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 527-536, September.
- Tanja Börzel & Thomas Risse, 2000. "International Relations Theory and European Integration," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 56, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Madalina-Stefania Dirzu, 2011. "The Europeanization Of Central And Eastern Europe," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 3(1), pages 49-54, March.
- Kataryna Wolczuk, 2004. "Integration without Europeanisation: Ukraine and its Policy towards the European Union," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 15, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Michael Baun & Jakub Dürr & Dan Marek & Pavel Saradín, 2006. "The Europeanization of Czech Politics: The Political Parties and the EU Referendum," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(2), pages 249-280, June.
- Haverland, Markus, 2005. "Does the EU cause domestic developments? The problem of case selection in Europeanization research," European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 9, January.
- Mark Aspinwall, 2009. "NAFTA-ization: Regionalization and Domestic Political Adjustment in the North American Economic Area," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47, pages 1-24, January.
- repec:jes:journl:y:2017:v:8:p:157-176 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tanja A. Börzel & Thomas Risse, 2009. "The Transformative Power of Europe: The European Union and the Diffusion of Ideas," KFG Working Papers p0001, Free University Berlin.
- Trine Flockhart, 2010. "Europeanization or EU-ization? The Transfer of European Norms across Time and Space," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48, pages 787-810, September.
- Stefan Niederhafner, 2013. "Comparing functions of transnational city networks in Europe and Asia," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 377-396, December.
- Patrick Müller and Nicole Alecu de Flers, 2009. "Applying the Concept of Europeanization to the Study of Foreign Policy: Dimensions and Mechanisms," Working Papers of the Vienna Institute for European integration research (EIF) 5, Institute for European integration research (EIF).
- Carolina SMOCHINA & Tatiana CERNEI, 2012. "The process of europeanisation reviewed: the implication of the court of justice of the European Union," Anale. Seria Stiinte Economice. Timisoara, Faculty of Economics, Tibiscus University in Timisoara, vol. 0, pages 179-184, May.
- Matei, Lucica & Matei, Ani, 2010. "The Economic and Social Impact of Public Administration Europeanization," MPRA Paper 24267, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brüggemann, Michael, 2005. "How the EU constructs the European public sphere: seven strategies of information policy," TranState Working Papers 19, University of Bremen, Collaborative Research Center 597: Transformations of the State.
- Lehmkuhl, Dirk, 2000. "Under Stress: Europeanisation and Trade Associations in the Members States," European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 4, November.
- Brüggemann, Michael & Kleinen von Königslöw, Katharina, 2007. "'Let's talk about Europe'. Explaining vertical and horizontal Europeanization in the quality press," TranState Working Papers 60, University of Bremen, Collaborative Research Center 597: Transformations of the State.
- Börzel, Tanja A.; Risse, Thomas, 2000. "When Europe Hits Home: Europeanization and Domestic Change," European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 4, November.
- Assem Dandashly, 2012. "The Holy Trinity of Democracy, Economic Development, and Security. EU Democratization Efforts Beyond its Borders - The Case of Tunisia," KFG Working Papers p0042, Free University Berlin.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropeanization; regulation; knowledge; ideas; liberalization; political science;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erp:eiopxx:p0051. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Editorial Assistant). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecsaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.