Regulatory Competition in the Single Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alessandra Casella, 1996.
"Product Standards Coalitions in a Market Without Borders,"
NBER Working Papers
5853, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Casella, Alessandra, 1997. "Product Standards Coalitions in a Market without Borders," CEPR Discussion Papers 1584, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tanja A. Börzel, 2016. "From EU Governance of Crisis to Crisis of EU Governance: Regulatory Failure, Redistributive Conflict and Eurosceptic Publics," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54, pages 8-31, September.
- Christian Kirchner, 1997. "Competence Catalogues and the Principle of Subsidiarity in a European Constitution," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 71-87, March.
- Alison Harcourt, 2004. "Institution-Driven Competition: The Regulation of Cross-Border Broadcasting in the EU," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 44, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- George Halkos & Nickolas Kyriazis, 2006. "Is tax competition harmful and is the EU an optimal tax area?," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 163-177, April.
- Wolfgang Kerber & Julia Wendel, 2016. "Regulatory Networks, Legal Federalism, and Multi-level Regulatory Systems," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201613, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Tanja Börzel, 2010. "European Governance: Negotiation and Competition in the Shadow of Hierarchy," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48, pages 191-219, March.
- Wolfgang Kerber & Roger Van den Bergh, 2008. "Mutual Recognition Revisited: Misunderstandings, Inconsistencies, and a Suggested Reinterpretation," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(3), pages 447-465, August.
- Eckardt, Martina, 2004. "Evolutionary approaches to legal change," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 47, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Lars P. Feld, 2006. "Regulatory Competition and Federalism in Switzerland: Diffusion by Horizontal and Vertical Interaction," CREMA Working Paper Series 2006-22, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:8:y:2002:i:1:p:10-19 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wolfgang Kerber & Stefan Grundmann, 2006.
"An optional European contract law code: Advantages and disadvantages,"
European Journal of Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 215-236, May.
- Wolfgang Kerber, 2006. "An Optional European Contract Law Code: Advantages and Disadvantages," Marburg Working Papers on Economics 200607, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Hans-Günter Krüsselberg, 2005. "Milton Friedman und der Wissenschaftliche Beirat für Familienfragen Elternkompetenz und Anteilscheine am Schulbudget – Gedanken über Reformpotenziale," Marburg Working Papers on Economics 200506, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Eckardt, Martina, 2003. "The Open Method of Co-ordination on Pensions - An Economic Analysis of its Effects on Pension Reforms," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 39, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Aftalion Florin, 1999. "Regulatory Competition, Extraterritorial Powers and Harmonization : The Case of the European Union," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-24, March.
- Thomas Apolte, 2002. "Jurisdictional competition for quality standards: Competition of laxity?," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 30(4), pages 389-402, December.
- Tanja Börzel & Thomas Risse, 2000. "International Relations Theory and European Integration," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 56, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Lorenzo Garbo, 2002. "International convergence in regulation: The case of measurable standards," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 8(1), pages 10-19, February.
- Klaus Heine & Wolfgang Kerber, 2002. "European Corporate Laws, Regulatory Competition and Path Dependence," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 47-71, January.
- Wolfgang Kerber & Oliver Budzinski, "undated". "Towards a Differentiated Analysis of Competition of Competition Laws," German Working Papers in Law and Economics 2004-1-1090, Berkeley Electronic Press.
- Ségolène Barbou des Places, 2003. "Evolution of Asylum Legislation in the EU: Insights from Regulatory Competition Theory," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 16, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Lars P. Feld & Wolfgang Kerber, 2006. "Mehr-Ebenen Jurisdiktionssysteme: Zur variablen Architektur von Integration," Marburg Working Papers on Economics 200605, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jcmkts:v:33:y:1995:i:1:p:67-89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-9886 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.