Integration without Europeanisation: Ukraine and its Policy towards the European Union
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Börzel, Tanja A.; Risse, Thomas, 2000. "When Europe Hits Home: Europeanization and Domestic Change," European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 4, November.
- Milada Anna Vachudova, 2001. "The Leverage of International Institutions on Democratizing States: Eastern Europe and the European Union," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 33, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Johan P. Olsen, 2002. "The Many Faces of Europeanization," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(5), pages 921-952, December.
- Radealli, Claudio M., 2000. "Whither Europeanization? Concept stretching and substantive change," European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 4, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Prange-Gstöhl, Heiko, 2009. "Enlarging the EU's internal energy market: Why would third countries accept EU rule export?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5296-5303, December.
- Laure Delcour, 2007. "ÒDoes the European Neighbourhood Policy Make a Difference? Policy Patterns and Reception in Ukraine and RussiaÓ," European Political Economy Review, European Political Economy Infrastructure Consortium, vol. 7(Summer), pages 118-155.
- repec:taf:ceasxx:v:65:y:2013:i:4:p:658-681 is not listed on IDEAS
- Artur Radziwill & Pawel Smietanka, 2009. "EU's Eastern Neighbours: Institutional Harmonisation and Potential Growth Bonus," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0386, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordslegitimacy; East-Central Europe; political science; European identity; identity; democratization;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-TRA-2004-11-07 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erp:euirsc:p0133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valerio PAPPALARDO). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rsiueit.html .