Bini Smaghi vs. the Parties: Representative Government and Institutional Constraints
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Börzel, Tanja A.; Risse, Thomas, 2000. "When Europe Hits Home: Europeanization and Domestic Change," European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 4, November.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:99:y:2005:i:03:p:347-359_05 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mair, Peter, 2009. "Representative versus responsible government," MPIfG Working Paper 09/8, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Streeck, Wolfgang, 2007. "Endgame? The Fiscal Crisis of the German State," MPIfG Discussion Paper 07/7, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Andeweg, Rudy B., 2003. "Beyond representativeness? Trends in political representation," European Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(02), pages 147-161, May.
- Ruggie, John Gerard, 1997. "Globalization and the embedded liberalism compromise: The end of an era?," MPIfG Working Paper 97/1, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Richard Rose, 1990. "Inheritance Before Choice in Public policy," Journal of Theoretical Politics, , vol. 2(3), pages 263-291, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maatsch, Aleksandra, 2017. "Effectiveness of the European semester: Explaining domestic consent and contestation," MPIfG Discussion Paper 17/6, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Dorothee Bohle, 2017. "Mortgaging Europe’s periphery," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 124, European Institute, LSE.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CDM-2011-10-01 (Collective Decision-Making)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erp:euirsc:p0285. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valerio PAPPALARDO). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rsiueit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.