The Europeanization of Welfare - The Domestic Impact of Intra-European Social Security
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koen Caminada & Kees Goudswaard & Olaf Van Vliet, 2010.
"Patterns of Welfare State Indicators in the EU: Is there Convergence?,"
Journal of Common Market Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48, pages 529-556, June.
- Caminada, Koen & Goudswaard, Kees & Van Vliet, Olaf, 2008. "Patterns of welfare state indicators in the EU: Is there convergence?," MPRA Paper 20177, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Scharpf, Fritz Wilhelm, 2009. "Legitimacy in the multilevel European polity," MPIfG Working Paper 09/1, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Maurizio Ferrera, 2009. "The JCMS Annual Lecture: National Welfare States and European Integration: In Search of a 'Virtuous Nesting'," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47, pages 219-233, March.
- Marlene Wind, 2010. "The Nordics, the EU and the Reluctance Towards Supranational Judicial Review," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48, pages 1039-1063, September.
- Anderson, Karen M. & Keading, Michael, 2008. "Pension systems in the European Union: Variable patterns of influence in Italy, the Netherlands and Belgium," MPRA Paper 21139, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Van Vliet, Olaf & Kaeding, Michael, 2007. "Globalisation, European Integration and Social Protection – Patterns of Change or Continuity?," MPRA Paper 20808, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Glinos, Irene A. & Baeten, Rita & Maarse, Hans, 2010. "Purchasing health services abroad: Practices of cross-border contracting and patient mobility in six European countries," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 95(2-3), pages 103-112, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jcmkts:v:43:y:2005:i:5:p:1027-1054. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-9886 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.