Sostenibilidad del gasto público: Cobertura y financiamiento de enfermedades crónicas en México. (Public Spending Sustainability: Coverage and Financing of Chronic Diseases in Mexico)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- François Bourguignon & Amedeo Spadaro, 2006.
"Microsimulation as a tool for evaluating redistribution policies,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 4(1), pages 77-106, April.
- François Bourguignon & Amadéo Spadaro, 2005. "Microsimulation as a tool for evaluating redistribution policies," PSE Working Papers halshs-00590863, HAL.
- Amadéo Spadaro & François Bourguignon, 2006. "Microsimulation as a Tool for Evaluating Redistribution Policies," Post-Print halshs-00754162, HAL.
- François Bourguignon & Amedeo Spadaro, 2006. "Microsimulation as a Tool for Evaluating Redistribution Policies," Working Papers 20, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Phillips, Peter C. B., 2015. "Memorial To Edmond Malinvaud," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(03), pages 423-425, June.
- Hyejin Song & Shin, 2015. "Long-memories and mean breaks in realized volatilities," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(16), pages 1273-1280, November.
More about this item
KeywordsGasto público en salud; Modelos de simulación; Enfermedades crónicas; Transición demográfica; Cambios Epidemiológicos; Sostenibilidad Fiscal;
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ere:journl:v:xxxvii:y:2018:i:1:p:99-134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dora María Vega Facio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feualmx.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.