Are Private Providers more Productive and Efficient than Public Providers of International Education? Evidence from New Zealand
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chang, Tzu-Pu & Hu, Jin-Li, 2010. "Total-factor energy productivity growth, technical progress, and efficiency change: An empirical study of China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(10), pages 3262-3270, October.
- Windle, Robert J. & Dresner, Martin E., 1992. "Partial productivity measures and total factor productivity in the air transport industry: Limitations and uses," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 435-445, November.
- A. Steven Englander, 1988. "Tests of Total Factor Productivity Measurement," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 54, OECD Publishing.
- StevenN. Durlauf & Andros Kourtellos & ChihMing Tan, 2008.
"Are Any Growth Theories Robust?,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 118(527), pages 329-346, March.
- Steven N. Durlauf & Andros Kourtellos & Chih Ming Tan, 2007. "Are any Growth Theories Robust?," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 2-2007, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Steven N. Durlauf & Andros KOURTELLOS & Chih Ming Tan, 2007. "Are Any Growth Theories Robust?," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0703, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Barros, Carlos P. & Guironnet, Jean-Pascal & Peypoch, Nicolas, 2011.
"Productivity growth and biased technical change in French higher education,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 641-646, January.
- Barros, Carlos P. & Guironnet, Jean-Pascal & Peypoch, Nicolas, 2011. "Productivity growth and biased technical change in French higher education," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 641-646.
- Carlos Barros & Jean-Pascal Guironnet & Nicolas Peypoch, 2011. "Productivity growth and biased technical change in French higher education," Post-Print halshs-00657261, HAL.
- Krugman, Paul R., 2000. "Technology, trade and factor prices," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 51-71, February.
- Slade, Margaret E., 1986. "Total-factor-productivity measurement when equilibrium is temporary : A Monte Carlo assessment," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1-2), pages 75-95.
- Charles Gore, 2007. "Which Growth Theory is Good for the Poor?," The European Journal of Development Research, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 30-48.
- Sharma, Subhash C. & Sylwester, Kevin & Margono, Heru, 2007. "Decomposition of total factor productivity growth in U.S. states," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 215-241, May.
More about this item
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eok:journl:v:3:y:2011:i:4:p:2-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.