Total-factor-productivity measurement when equilibrium is temporary : A Monte Carlo assessment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Panos Fousekis & Aspasia Papakonstantinou, 1997. "Economic Capacity Utilisation And Productivity Growth In Greek Agriculture," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(1-3), pages 38-51.
- Miguel A. Delgado & Jordi Jaumandreu & Ana Martín Marcos, 1999.
"Input cost, capacity utilization and substitution in the short run,"
Spanish Economic Review,
Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 1(3), pages 239-262.
- Jaumandreu, Jordi & Delgado, Miguel A. & Martín Marcos, Ana, 1998. "Input cost, capacity utilization and substitution in the short run," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 4676, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Tybout, James R., 1991. "Researching the trade - productivity link : new directions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 638, The World Bank.
- Dayal Talukder, 2011. "Are Private Providers more Productive and Efficient than Public Providers of International Education? Evidence from New Zealand," Oeconomics of Knowledge, Saphira Publishing House, vol. 3(4), pages 2-23, October.
- Alston, Julian M. & Andersen, Matthew A. & Pardey, Philip G., 2006. "Asset Utilization and Bias in Measures of U.S. Agricultural Productivity," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21220, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Ernst R. Berndt & Melvyn A. Fuss, 1989. "Economic Capacity Utilization and Productivity Measurement for Multi-product firms with multiple quasi-fixed inputs," NBER Working Papers 2932, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matthew Andersen & Julian Alston & Philip Pardey, 2012.
"Capital use intensity and productivity biases,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 59-71, February.
- Andersen, Matthew A. & Alston, Julian M. & Pardey, Philip G., 2007. "Capital Use Intensity and Productivity Biases," Staff Papers 7314, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Andersen, Matthew A. & Alston, Julian M. & Pardey, Philip G., 2010. "Capital Use Intensity and Productivity Biases," Staff Papers 93143, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Lorincz, Szabolcs, 2006. "Cost structure and complementarity in U.S. Telecommunications, 1989-1999," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 285-302, September.
- Kaustuva Barik, 2005. "Capacity Utilization in Indian Paper Industry," Microeconomics 0503001, EconWPA.
- Berndt, Ernst R. & Fuss, Melvyn A., 1989. "Economic capacity utilization and productivity measurement for multiproduct firms with multiple quasi-fixed inputs," Working papers 3001-89., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:33:y:1986:i:1-2:p:75-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.