A methodological note on the measurement of labor income in Mexico
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lopez-Acevedo, Gladys & Salinas, Angel, 2000. "How Mexico's financial crisis affected income distribution," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2406, The World Bank.
- Gerardo Esquivel, 2011.
"The Dynamics of Income Inequality in Mexico since NAFTA,"
The Latin American and Caribbean Economic Association - LACEA, vol. 0(Fall 2011), pages 155-188, August.
- Gerardo Esquivel, 2010. "The dynamics of income inequality in Mexico since NAFTA," Serie documentos de trabajo del Centro de Estudios Económicos 2010-09, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos.
- Borraz Fernando & Lopez-Cordova Jose Ernesto, 2007. "Has Globalization Deepened Income Inequality in Mexico?," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-57, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caamal-Olvera, Cinthya G. & Rangel-González, Erick, 2015. "Measuring the impact of the Chinese competition on the Mexican Labor Market: 1990–2013," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 351-363.
More about this item
KeywordsENIGH; México; labor income; measurement; inequality;
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- D30 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - General
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- O54 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Latin America; Caribbean
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:emx:esteco:v:29:y:2014:i:1:p:107-123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rocío Contreras). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cecolmx.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.