Habilidades cognitivas: transmisión intergeneracional por niveles socioeconómicos
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mayer Foulkes, David & Lopez Olivo, Maria Fernanda & Servan Mori, Edson, 2008.
"Habilidades Cognitivas: Transmision Intergeneracional Por Niveles Socioeconomicos
[Cognitive Abilities: Intergenerational Transmission by Socioeconomic Levels]," MPRA Paper 7180, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lam, David & Schoeni, Robert F, 1993.
"Effects of Family Background on Earnings and Returns to Schooling: Evidence from Brazil,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(4), pages 710-740, August.
- Lam. D. & Schoeni, R.F., 1996. "Effects on Family Background on Earnings and Returns to Schooling: Evidence from Brazil," Papers 96-13, RAND - Reprint Series.
- S. Illeris & G. Akehurst, 2001. "Introduction," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 1-4, January.
- Jere Behrman & James C. Knowles, "undated". "How Strongly is Child Schooling Associated with Household Income?," CARESS Working Papres 97-22, University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research and Economics in the Social Sciences.
- Alderman, Harold, et al, 1996.
"The Returns to Endogenous Human Capital in Pakistan's Rural Wage Labour Market,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 58(1), pages 29-55, February.
- Behrman, J.R. & Ross, D. & Sabot, R. & Alderman, H., 1995. "The Returns to endogenous Human Capital in Pakistan's Rural Wage Labour Market," Center for Development Economics 141, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Russell W. Cooper, 2002. "Estimation and Identification of Structural Parameters in the Presence of Multiple Equilibria," NBER Working Papers 8941, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jovanovic, Boyan, 1989.
"Observable Implications of Models with Multiple Equilibria,"
Econometric Society, vol. 57(6), pages 1431-1437, November.
- Jovanovic, Boyan, 1988. "Observable Implications Of Models With Multiple Equilibria," Working Papers 88-20, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Glewwe, Paul & Jacoby, Hanan G. & King, Elizabeth M., 2001. "Early childhood nutrition and academic achievement: a longitudinal analysis," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(3), pages 345-368, September.
- Mayer-Foulkes, David, 2007. "Fallas de mercado en capital humano. La trampa intergeneracional de la pobreza en México," El Trimestre Económico, Fondo de Cultura Económica, vol. 0(295), pages 543-614, julio-sep.
- Behrman, Jere R & Wolfe, Barbara L, 1984. "The Socioeconomic Impact of Schooling in a Developing Country," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 66(2), pages 296-303, May.
- Case, Anne & Fertig, Angela & Paxson, Christina, 2005.
"The lasting impact of childhood health and circumstance,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 365-389, March.
- Anne Case & Angela Fertig & Christina Paxson, 2004. "The Lasting Impact of Childhood Health and Circumstance," Working Papers 246, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Health and Wellbeing..
- David McKenzie, 2005. "Measuring inequality with asset indicators," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 18(2), pages 229-260, June.
- Behrman, Jere R. & Pollak, Robert A. & Taubman, Paul, 1995. "From Parent to Child," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 1, number 9780226041568, April.
- Rubalcava, Luis N. & Teruel, Graciela M., 2004.
"The role of maternal cognitive ability on child health,"
Economics & Human Biology,
Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 439-455, December.
- Luis Rubalcava & Graciela Teruel, 2004. "The Role of Maternal Cognitive Ability in Child Health," Research Department Publications 3192, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Behrman, Jere R & Taubman, Paul, 1990. "The Intergenerational Correlation between Children's Adult Earnings and Their Parents' Income: Result from the Michigan Panel Survey of Income Dynamics," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 36(2), pages 115-127, June.
- Glewwe, Paul, 1996. "The relevance of standard estimates of rates of return to schooling for education policy: A critical assessment," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 267-290, December.
- Bloom, David E & Canning, David & Sevilla, Jaypee, 2003. "Geography and Poverty Traps," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 355-378, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mayer-Foulkes, David., 2013.
"The Cognitive Transition in Mexico: Economic Geography and Local Governance Impacts,"
Escuela Superior de Economía, Instituto Politécnico Nacional, vol. 0(16), pages 7-27, primer se.
- David Mayer-Foulkes, 2008. "The Cognitive Transition in Mexico: Economic Geography and Local Governance Impacts," Working papers DTE 437, CIDE, División de Economía.
- David Mayer-Foulkes & Grodecz Alfredo Ramírez Fuentes, 2011. "Ciclo de vida humano y ciclo de vida urbano: Urbanización y desarrollo económico," Working papers DTE 503, CIDE, División de Economía.
More about this item
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:emx:esteco:v:23:y:2008:i:1:p:129-156. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rocío Contreras). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cecolmx.html .