Entrepreneurial success and human resources
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Du Rietz, Anita & Henrekson, Magnus, 2000. "Testing the Female Underperformance Hypothesis," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 1-10, February.
- Jen-Te Yang, 2008. "Effect of newcomer socialisation on organisational commitment, job satisfaction, and turnover intention in the hotel industry," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(4), pages 429-443, May.
- David Smallbone & Friederike Welter & Artem Voytovich & Igor Egorov, 2008. "Government and entrepreneurship in transition economies: the case of small firms in business services in Ukraine," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(5), pages 655-670, May.
- Zahra, Shaker & Hayton, James & Marcel, Jeremy & O'Neill, Hugh, 2001. "Fostering entrepreneurship during international expansion:: Managing key challenges," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 359-369, August.
- Milan Zafirovski, 1999. "Probing into the social layers of entrepreneurship: outlines of the sociology of enterprise," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4), pages 351-371, October.
- An-tien Hsieh & Chang-hua Yen, 2005. "The effect of customer participation on service providers' job stress," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(7), pages 891-905, October.
- E. Rémy & S. Kopel, 2002. "Social Linking and Human Resources Management in the Service Sector," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 35-56, January.
- JoaquÃn Guzmán & F. Javier Santos, 2001. "The booster function and the entrepreneurial quality: an application to the province of Seville," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 211-228, July.
- Frederic Delmar & Per Davidsson, 2000. "Where do they come from? Prevalence and characteristics of nascent entrepreneurs," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 1-23, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hao-Chen Huang, 2016. "Entrepreneurial resources and speed of entrepreneurial success in an emerging market: the moderating effect of entrepreneurship," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 1-26, March.
More about this item
KeywordsSmall to medium-sized enterprises; Entrepreneurialism; Europe; Human resource management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:ijmpps:v:32:y:2011:i:1:p:68-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.