Fostering entrepreneurship during international expansion:: Managing key challenges
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eric von Hippel, 1994. ""Sticky Information" and the Locus of Problem Solving: Implications for Innovation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(4), pages 429-439, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jolanda Hessels & Siri Terjesen, 2008. "Entrepreneurial Career Capital, Innovation and New Venture Export Orientation," Scales Research Reports H200808, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Djamila El Idrissi & Valérie Hauch, 2012. "Entrepreneuriat international et réseaux sociaux pour les PME innovantes : quelles perceptions pour quelles stratégies ?," Post-Print halshs-00861575, HAL.
- repec:eee:spacre:v:16:y:2013:i:1:p:53-65 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dai, Li & Maksimov, Vladislav & Gilbert, Brett Anitra & Fernhaber, Stephanie A., 2014. "Entrepreneurial orientation and international scope: The differential roles of innovativeness, proactiveness, and risk-taking," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 511-524.
- Tiia Vissak, 2006. "Internationalization of Estonian listed companies: theories and reality," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration,in: Entrepreneurship in Estonia: policies, practices, education and research, volume 28, chapter 6, pages 116-138 Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Fernando Peris Bonet & Carlos Rueda Armengot & Miguel Ángel Galindo Martín, 2011. "Entrepreneurial success and human resources," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 32(1), pages 68-80, March.
- Noor Ismail & Olli Kuivalainen, 2015. "The effect of internal capabilities and external environment on small- and medium-sized enterprises’ international performance and the role of the foreign market scope: The case of the Malaysian halal," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 418-451, December.
- Kuivalainen, Olli & Saarenketo, Sami & Puumalainen, Kaisu, 2012. "Start-up patterns of internationalization: A framework and its application in the context of knowledge-intensive SMEs," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 372-385.
- Soriano, Domingo Ribeiro, 2010. "Management factors affecting the performance of technology firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(5), pages 463-470, May.
More about this item
KeywordsEntrepreneurship Internationalization Knowledge Organizational learning Competencies Risk-taking;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eurman:v:19:y:2001:i:4:p:359-369. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/115/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .