Trading duration, mutual funds behavior and stock market shock: Based on ACD model to mine mutual funds investment behavior
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dionne, Georges & Duchesne, Pierre & Pacurar, Maria, 2009.
"Intraday Value at Risk (IVaR) using tick-by-tick data with application to the Toronto Stock Exchange,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 777-792, December.
- Georges Dionne & Pierre Duchesne & Maria Pacurar, 2005. "Intraday Value at Risk (IVaR) Using Tick-by-Tick Data with Application to the Toronto Stock Exchange," Cahiers de recherche 0533, CIRPEE.
- Fernandes, Marcelo & Grammig, Joachim, 2006.
"A family of autoregressive conditional duration models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 130(1), pages 1-23, January.
- FERNANDES, Marcelo & GRAMMIG, Joachim, 2001. "A family of autoregressive conditional duration models," CORE Discussion Papers 2001036, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Fernandes, Marcelo & Grammig, Joachim, 2003. "A family of autoregressive conditional duration models," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 501, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Fernandes, Marcelo & Grammig, Joachim, 2002. "A family of autoregressive conditional duration models," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 440, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Manganelli, Simone, 2005. "Duration, volume and volatility impact of trades," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 377-399, November.
- Meitz, Mika & Terasvirta, Timo, 2006.
"Evaluating Models of Autoregressive Conditional Duration,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 24, pages 104-124, January.
- Meitz, Mika & Teräsvirta, Timo, 2004. "Evaluating models of autoregressive conditional duration," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 557, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 13 Dec 2004.
- Anat R. Admati, Paul Pfleiderer, 1988. "A Theory of Intraday Patterns: Volume and Price Variability," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 1(1), pages 3-40.
- Bohl, Martin T. & Brzeszczynski, Janusz, 2006.
"Do institutional investors destabilize stock prices? evidence from an emerging market,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 370-383, October.
- Martin T. Bohl & Janusz Brzeszczynski, 2005. "Do Institutional Investors Destabilize Stock Prices? Evidence from an Emerging Market," CERT Discussion Papers 0501, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Robert F. Engle & Jeffrey R. Russell, 1998. "Autoregressive Conditional Duration: A New Model for Irregularly Spaced Transaction Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 66(5), pages 1127-1162, September.
- Alfonso Dufour & Robert F Engle, 2000. "The ACD Model: Predictability of the Time Between Concecutive Trades," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2000-05, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Richard W. Sias & Laura T. Starks, 2006. "Changes in Institutional Ownership and Stock Returns: Assessment and Methodology," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(6), pages 2869-2910, November.
- Diamond, Douglas W. & Verrecchia, Robert E., 1987. "Constraints on short-selling and asset price adjustment to private information," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 277-311, June.
- Easley, David & O'Hara, Maureen, 1992. " Time and the Process of Security Price Adjustment," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(2), pages 576-605, June.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; Stock markets; Trading duration; Mutual funds' behaviour; Information; Market volatility;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:cfripp:v:1:y:2011:i:3:p:220-240. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.