Economic Development, Enlightenment and Creative transformation: Creative Industries in the New China
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jason Potts & Stuart Cunningham, 2010. "Four models of the creative industries," Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 120(1), pages 163-180.
- Jason Potts & Stuart Cunningham & John Hartley & Paul Ormerod, 2008.
"Social network markets: a new definition of the creative industries,"
Journal of Cultural Economics,
Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, pages 167-185.
- Wetzels, Cécile, 2007. "Are Workers in the Cultural Industries Paid Differently?," IZA Discussion Papers 2821, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Huang,Yasheng, 2008. "Capitalism with Chinese Characteristics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521898102, December.
More about this item
Keywordscreative creative industries; cultural industries; China consumption; entrepreneurship; modernity;
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
- Z11 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economics of the Arts and Literature
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ekz:ekonoz:2011310. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Iñaki Treviño). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/debages.html .