Social network markets: a new definition of the creative industries
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Vega-Redondo,Fernando, 2007. "Complex Social Networks," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521857406.
- Nelson, Richard R. & Sampat, Bhaven N., 2001. "Making sense of institutions as a factor shaping economic performance," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 31-54, January.
- Hanusch,Horst (ed.), 2008. "Evolutionary Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521067072.
- Prof John Foster, 2004.
"From Simplistic to Complex Systems in Economics,"
Discussion Papers Series
335, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- De Vany, Arthur & Walls, W David, 1996. "Bose-Einstein Dynamics and Adaptive Contracting in the Motion Picture Industry," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(439), pages 1493-1514, November.
- Jason Potts, 2009. "Why creative industries matter to economic evolution," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(7), pages 663-673.
- Ormerod, Paul & Roach, Andrew P, 2004. "The Medieval inquisition: scale-free networks and the suppression of heresy," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 339(3), pages 645-652.
- Vega-Redondo,Fernando, 2007. "Complex Social Networks," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521674096.
- Shy,Oz, 2001.
"The Economics of Network Industries,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521805001.
- Richard Swedberg, 2006. "The cultural entrepreneur and the creative industries: beginning in Vienna," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 243-261, December.
- Alex Bentley & Paul Ormerod, 2009. "Tradition And Fashion In Consumer Choice: Bagging The Scottish Munros," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 56(3), pages 371-381, 07.
- Jason Potts & Stuart Cunningham, 2010. "Four models of the creative industries," Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 120(1), pages 163-180.
- Alan Kirman, 1993. "Ants, Rationality, and Recruitment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 108(1), pages 137-156.
- Jonathan Beck, 2007.
"The sales effect of word of mouth: a model for creative goods and estimates for novels,"
Journal of Cultural Economics,
Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 5-23, March.
- Jonathan Beck, 2006. "The Sales Effect of Word of Mouth: A Model for Creative Goods and Estimates for Novels," CIG Working Papers SP II 2006-16, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Peter E. Earl & Jason Potts, 2004. "The market for preferences," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(4), pages 619-633, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jculte:v:32:y:2008:i:3:p:167-185. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.