Four models of the creative industries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sara Santos Cruz & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2012. "Methodological approaches for measuring the creative employment: a critical appraisal with an application to Portugal," FEP Working Papers 455, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Justin O’Connor, 2011. "Economic Development, Enlightenment and Creative transformation: Creative Industries in the New China," EKONOMIAZ. Revista vasca de Economía, Gobierno Vasco / Eusko Jaurlaritza / Basque Government, vol. 78(03), pages 108-125.
- Rafael Boix & José Luis Hervás-Oliver & Blanca De Miguel-Molina, 2013.
"“I want creative neighbours”. Do creative service industries spillovers cross regional boundaries?,"
1315, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Rafael Boix Domenech & José Luis Hervás Oliver & Blanca De Miguel Molina, 2014. "“I want creative neighbours”. Do creative service industries spillovers cross regional boundaries?," SERMED 2014 Conference Papers p20, Instituto Universitario de Análisis Económico y Social.
- Karlsson, Charlie & Rouchy, Philippe, 2013. "Media clusters and metropolitan knowledge economy," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 328, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Sara Santos Cruz & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2012. "Industry-based methodological approaches to the measurement of Creative Industries: a theoretical and empirical account," FEP Working Papers 453, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Jason Potts & Stuart Cunningham & John Hartley & Paul Ormerod, 2008. "Social network markets: a new definition of the creative industries," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 32(3), pages 167-185, September.
- Aritenang, Adiwan, 2012. "The City of Bandung: Unfolding the process of a Creative City," MPRA Paper 48629, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:repdal:redp_201_0163. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: http://www.cairn.info/revue-d-economie-politique.htm .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .