The cultural entrepreneur and the creative industries: beginning in Vienna
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alina Daniela MIHALCEA & Andreea MITAN & Alexandra VI?ELAR, 2012. "Generation Y: Views on Entrepreneurship," Economia. Seria Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(2), pages 277-287, December.
- repec:bpj:erjour:v:7:y:2017:i:3:p:15:n:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jason Potts & Stuart Cunningham & John Hartley & Paul Ormerod, 2008. "Social network markets: a new definition of the creative industries," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 32(3), pages 167-185, September.
- Lisa Balzarin & Chiara Monica Calcagno, 2016. "Traces of entrepreneurship in the artistic context," Working Papers 1, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Elmar D. Konrad, 2015. "Cultural Entrepreneurship and Money: Start-Up Financing Structures in the Creative Industries (Przedsiebiorczosc w sektorze kultury a srodki finansowe – struktury finansowania nowych przedsiebiorstw w," Problemy Zarzadzania, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 13(56), pages 159-176.
- PURCAREA, Irina, 2015. "Cultural entrepreneurship. The importance of developing cultural competences within the framework of resource mobilization," Holistic Marketing Management Journal, Holistic Marketing Management, vol. 5(4), pages 15-21, December.
- repec:pal:eurjdr:v:29:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1057_s41287-016-0066-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Mark Blaug & Ruth Towse, 2011. "Cultural Entrepreneurship," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Cultural Economics, Second Edition, chapter 22 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsCultural entrepreneur; Entrepreneurship; Sociology;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jculte:v:30:y:2006:i:4:p:243-261. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.